đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey - "Honeymoon" ( NEW Album Title)

Desperado

Featured Posts

I'm really hoping for an official version of "Driving In Cars With Boys" track. All the tracks online are different from the one I've gotten before. I can't find it anywhere online now..  :fail: 

I'm super excited for this album for this to come out, I'm ready for some new Lana.....!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really hoping for an official version of "Driving In Cars With Boys" track. All the tracks online are different from the one I've gotten before. I can't find it anywhere online now..  :fail: 

I'm super excited for this album for this to come out, I'm ready for some new Lana.....!!

we have twp demos from the BTD album sampler, one is 4:17 and the other is 4:00

we have twp demos from the BTD album sampler, one is 4:17 and the other is 4:00

EDIT: I found it on an old CD. Thanks though!

XoXoJoanneGaga

Wow this is really going to be the best year for music in a long while. Thank god she didn't go with the watching boys title  :rip:

Desperado

I doubt the label is milking her. Lana has said several times in the past that she enjoys the process of recording way more than promoting etc :laughga: so she'll probably just release albums and not heavily promote them but instead tour/write new material

this

Donnatella

I bet its not gonna be very good because I didnt like Lanas previous albums.. :D Just a thought 

Donnatella

Wow this is really going to be the best year for music in a long while. Thank god she didn't go with the watching boys title  :rip:

:S I just hope some other artists release albums too because Lana is not so good actually... i dont like her voice and she is always so sad! Uh me and my friends dislike her quite much

I bet its not gonna be very good because I didnt like Lanas previous albums.. :D Just a thought 

very deep thought indeed

Donnatella

Thanks god for this information. I have just been worried about dead brain cells

you dont have to worry anymore..... Everything is gonna be ok 

Archived