elastic heart was included in some soundtrack

it will be a single for her album 1000 forms of fear 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

title will not be changed unless a mod changes it!  deal 

elastic heart was included in some soundtrack

it will be a single for her album 1000 forms of fear

-------------------------------------------------------------------

title will not be changed unless a mod changes it! deal

Why won't you change it? I mean, you know it's a teaser. You're essentially shamelessly admitting you refuse to change the title because the current one gives it attention despite the fact it's wrong.

Why won't you change it? I mean, you know it's a teaser. You're essentially shamelessly admitting you refuse to change the title because the current one gives it attention despite the fact it's wrong.

Because the op contains a video :shrug: mods can change it if they want to  

Because the op contains a video :shrug: mods can change it if they want to

You know full well that you're intentionally leading people to the belief that it is the full music video regardless of the technicalities, however.

You know full well that you're intentionally leading people to the belief that it is the full music video regardless of the technicalities, however.

i still wont change it sorry im stubborn sorry :shrug: 

I thought this song was released a long time ago :huh:

Old song? From 2013? :S

Elastic Heart was on the Catching Fire soundtrack, it was a duet with The Weeknd. However Sia really loves the song and wanted to give it proper treatment so now (most likely and hopefully the solo version) it's going to be the next single from 1000 Forms Of Fear

Hecturr

Elastic Heart was on the Catching Fire soundtrack, it was a duet with The Weeknd. However Sia really loves the song and wanted to give it proper treatment so now (most likely and hopefully the solo version) it's going to be the next single from 1000 Forms Of Fear

yas

TailoredGuilts

pretty certain the guy in the cage with Maddy is the choreographer of both Chandelier and Elastic Heart.

He was also featured in both of these performances as the main dancer with the iconic wig on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1xSlexmckM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceji9mic0DA

Lassex

Okay, thanks! I like this song :party:

RabbitHeart

omg I didn't even realize there was a solo version  :spin: that's what I get for illegally downloading music

Rat Boy

My favorite track from 100 Forms of Fear :party:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived