Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

An amazingly refreshing postitve Gaga article regarding C2C gold cert

enigma princess

Featured Posts

enigma princess

Lady GaGa continues to defy the odds.

Despite being written off by some sects, the Pop diva’s success narrative received another chapter this week.

For, her latest album Ã¢â‚¬ËœCheek To Cheek’ Tony Bennet) has hit a shiny new milestone.

Per Soundscan, the Jazz LP – which was released in September last year – sold 30,000 copies in the US this past week, bringing its total Stateside sales to 515,000.

The feat sees the project land at Gold status (RIAA certification pending).

It’s an impressive achievement for GaGa, who can now boast of having all of her albums reach (at least) Gold on home soil. What’s more, the landmark sees ‘Cheek’ become one of just 31 records to sell over 500,000 copies in America in 2014.

Nominated for a Grammy for the set, GaGa and Bennett are currently on a sold-out tour to promote the record which recently also benefitted from a major campaign with H&M.

Say what folk will about GaGa, but the numbers don’t lie.

If she’s booking these kind of numbers with a non-mainstream project in such an unstable climate at that, the foundation looks great for her return to the Pop sphere.

What an amazing article for a change :applause:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain
Nominated for a Grammy for the set, GaGa and Bennett are currently on a sold-out tour to promote the record which recently also benefitted from a major campaign with H&M.

I love this era.

Edit: Can you post the link?  :toofloppy:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

If she’s booking these kind of numbers with a non-mainstream project in such an unstable climate at that, the foundation looks great for her return to the Pop sphere.

:legend:

Y'ALL BETTER BE READY :air:

monsterdreams

GaGa :rip:

But honestly she has exceeded all expectations with this project

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

BringDaNoize

I don't understand how anyone can hate this era. Gaga's bringing the GP's love back, the media don't bash her anymore, people respect her and some of them just found out that Gaga can sing.

bayonse

the comments  :air:

truthtea says:

+7

Vote
Now I love this album but seriously quit hyping up “gold status†for being some major milestone. The album has been out since September and its just now reaching gold?
#missmewiththat

Kunty Perry says:

+4

Vote
Barbara Streisand’s jazz album sold more….Gaga is a boderline has-been.
:lol:

ARTFART says:

+6

Vote
Lady Gaga is a scam. This talentless fugly skank needs to fade away. The female version of Kanye West- self-absorbed, petulant, irrelevant and nonsense. People have lost interest partly due to her psycho fans and Gaga’s narcissism.

January 4, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Gaga Is A Flop says:
+7
Vote
WW sales this week:
Gaga’s Cheek To Cheek 58,000 (870,000 total).
Barbra Streisand’s Partners 101,000 (1,513,000 total).

no more parties in LA

Pain of fame1

Y'ALL BETTER BE READY :air:

Relax. Tony benett has a large fanbase and most of they are aged people who still buys records. I hope she will manage big numbers in her next era tho

GaGa :rip:

But honestly she has exceeded all expectations with this project

true tho

Archived