• 1 month later...
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 24/02/2017 at 10:36 AM, squeala said:

ip.jpg

Really excited! I just hope this isn't the end for iamamiwhoami? Hopefully this new project will be a similar sound if iamamiwhoami is finished with now.

Giorno Giovanna
1 minute ago, iamsean said:

Really excited! I just hope this isn't the end for iamamiwhoami? Hopefully this new project will be a similar sound if iamamiwhoami is finished with now.

well if you look at her makeup she definitely looks like iamamiwhoami , those braided hair, the frosted eyelashes and the slight white makeup

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

On 25/02/2017 at 11:50 AM, iamsean said:

idk I think it might be over... the ionnalee promo pic is the profile picture on the iamamiwhoami YouTube and Facebook accounts now lol

and I suppose it would free her from the whole "identity" theme, "Samaritan" could be more political

I'd love her to self-produce, Claes is obviously amazing but maybe she'd want to move away from the 80s influences a bit?

so excited for the video but I hope it's not just a Commes des Garçons fashion film 

squeala

interview with iambountyfan http://iambountyfan.com/post/157942099968/introducing-ionnalee-ionnalee-represents-both-a

“After 7 years with iamamiwhoami, I’ve been researching what I am stripped away of it in the raw,” she says. “So it’s more of a solo project because I’ve been facing my mirror image for the first time in a while. ionnalee is me, with a history stretching further back than iamamiwhoami, continuing my progress past it.”

Buffeted by imposing, almost marching-band beats but sweetened by Lee’s upfront vocals, SAMARITAN tackles culture’s fascination with idolising and worshipping female artists.

“There’s an underlying strive for female artists to live up to a real unhealthy ideal and I think it’s my responsibility to do what I can to change that.”

TimisaMonster

OMG the new album era looks killer! I can't wait a week for new music...it's been 3 years!!! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived