Raphy

Gaga's body  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga's body here

• Ha body's peak, umf
    • Ew, too skinny

Featured Posts

Nick1495

She's her healthiest now and she looks beautiful! Also, she got to be doing squats cause her a$$ is a work of art tbh.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

What does it matter where she is? It is still her body!  That is the same body she performs in.

(Please note that I never she looks unfit, unhealthy or shamed her body in any way) However, if Lorde's body is "****ing amazing" to you, then Gaga should currently look like a Victoria Secret model to you! :)

It's wrong to judge these women either way or in anyway actually. All four of the above artists have bodies that tend not to be stick figures. Their bodies, because of genetics (and plastic surgery in one case), tend to be more curvy than the Taylor Swifts of the world. All these women can still be healthy and fit, even though they are different sizes and body types!

What is clear here is that these curvier body types are something you are okay with, appreciate and even defend...until it comes to Gaga. You just have a problem with Gaga being curvier. You have an agenda and it is obvious at this point.

i have no agenda :toofunny:

I just think gaga would look better in her clothes if she was a bit thinner :shrug: I think we all think that deep down. Is that superficial of me? yes. Is it intended to be overtly judgemental or rude? definitely not. 

either way is fine i guess but it fits her image better, an image she has created for herself, when she is thinner. The "blonde skinny rich, popstars don't eat..etc" look. (Given she was being very tongue in cheek when she said all those things, you could tell it was a part of her aura then)

Whispering

i have no agenda :toofunny:

I just think gaga would look better in her clothes if she was a bit thinner :shrug:I think we all think that deep down. Is that superficial of me? yes. Is it intended to be overtly judgemental or rude? definitely not. 

either way is fine i guess but it fits her image better, an image she has created for herself, when she is thinner. The "blonde skinny rich, popstars don't eat..etc" look. (Given she was being very tongue in cheek when she said all those things, you could tell it was a part of her aura then)

No, "we" don't...as evidenced by the many here that are disagreeing with you. Not everyone here is superficial, in the way that you are. (as you gave that title to yourself)

Images change as people grow up. It's inevitable. Gaga has changed and evolved as she has gone from her early twenties to her late twenties. It's time for the young fans to grow up a little, as well.

high heeled fem

she had an amazing toned bod in BTW era! and for whatever reason ppl shame her and write that she was too skinny. 

aint a problem with being in shape gurls :blehga:

she just ate healthy whole foods....none of this processed meat and cheese crap she is posting now days

anyway she looks hot these days and she looks hott then, however she is cooler then the main reason she has no orange fake tan  :eww:  :eww: love that hearts and green hair (ie not talking about start of ARTPOP era looks which were amazing)

exhibit a >>>> http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/04/Screen-Shot-2014-12-04-at-11.31.30-AM-600x391.png

the BTW Era

izK29VVYGbOVw.gif

ikr and that gif :air:, meryl =god

btw era = life giving

tumblr_inline_movkbtu1bF1qz4rgp.gif

she looked toned and lean during the telephone era, i don't know what you were seeing. 

clearly it wasn't healthy for gaga like i have said before.... either wise she would have attained it, just like in the v magazine rib pic where she was down to the same size instead of this yo yo mo jo silly stuff

high heeled fem

If Gaga is beefy and pudgy, it means that person in your avi is a fat ass. Lol

Seriously, if Gaga is unhealthy and not fit, then Lana is very much in these two categories. She isn't toned or lean. Lana should follow a strict diet and workout plan to get to that skinny look you are so obsessed with!

Bravo :applause: I really have to back you up on this up 100%i mentioned the same thing to this user....Lana isn't and she wears tiny shorts etc and tops. im just gonna leave these here... > http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/22/1411394917810_wps_3_NEW_YORK_NY_SEPTEMBER_18_.jpg

http://hollywoodmeasurements.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lana-del-rey-body-measurements.jpg

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/lana-bikini/lana-del-rey-music-video-bikini-babe-01.jpg

http://thecount.com/2014/04/21/lana-del-rey-smoking-weight-gain-coachella/

i am leaving this here and going..... sick of this weight talk  :thetea: they are both hot as hell

Archived