Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

iTunes now offering refunds policy (Pop music in danger?)

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech

Wait I'm actually REALLY happy about this though. Every once in a while I accidentally download the wrong version of the song (like I meant to download the radio version but downloaded the original version), and there was always a way to switch but it was kind of a process. So if I can just cancel the purchase and buy it over again, that's really nifty.

It's only for Europeans I think 

Yes, they have been high on bath salts most of the time since it was founded so I'm not really surprised by their stupid ideas anymore :laughga:

EU is the best thing that happened to Europe. So no, their ideas are by far not stupid. ;) 

Melech

and on-topic, I like that idea. I don't why poeple are meltdowning. The majority of people download their music illegally anyway :laughga: Or use streaming services like Spotify. You better all take a seat before complaining. 

Morphine Prince

iTunes is the biggest, but physical copies and streaming are way more important.

They're not pushing them out, they're protecting customers. Something the US government should take notes of.

But by pushing them out they are protecting customers. Companies like Google aren't too happy. I remember reading an article on it.

youandi

Maybe this will lead to physical singles being released more often? (Which is pretty stupid imo)

Bloody

It's only for european countries guys not US. Europe doesn't use iTunes that much only UK and Germany use it a lot 

But by pushing them out they are protecting customers. Companies like Google aren't too happy. I remember reading an article on it.

It's protecting your citizens. It's not all about companies :emma: for example having no hormones put in meat, or having good, informatory packing of food, etc. are all things that companies might not like yet are to protect the citizens from the companies.

Benji

I still believe if people are prepared to pay for music, they will. Most people buying digital music are very aware they could download it illegally but they choose not to. This isn't going to change that.

Spock

But what would stop me from buying, copying the files, ask for a refund and do it again? :duck:

who will love me when the night is over

Morphine Prince

It's protecting your citizens. It's not all about companies :emma: for example having no hormones put in meat, or having good, informatory packing of food, etc. are all things that companies might not like yet are to protect the citizens from the companies.

I know but for companies IT IS all about them :spin:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

They need to reverse this NOOOO

Vernier

How will it affect charting though? If you purchased a song and then asked for a refund, does it count as -1 in sales? :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived