Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

iTunes now offering refunds policy (Pop music in danger?)

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Recycle Heart.... :reductive:

RECYCLEPOP :laughga:

RECYCLISM :megaflop:

RECYCLED JEANS :awkney:

:lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FrankGutz

OMG mess! Pop music in danger

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

It makes sense, it's almost insane they didn't have the feature to begin with. What if someone buys an album and hates it? Hello? I swear :toofunny:

Dayman

They did it because they have to abide by return policies in the EU apparently - so don't expect this to be happening in all the global iTunes stores.

You guys do realize that people have been downloading music illegally long before this, right? :laughga: So if you think that some will use the new rule to get free music chances are they're already getting their "free" music with torrents. Like why do you act as if illegal downloading will pioneer from this?  :toofunny:

Judas Oyster

Oh boy.

Good because if u actually buy shït you can get your money back...

And also more people would want to take a listen to albums they were never meant to buy in the first place.

I think it should chart what it has sold, and not take in matter how many copies goes to return.

A sale is a sale. You don't go back to the CD store and say u want your money back because it's a bad album :P

Judas Oyster

I'd love to see what the music industry will be like in 10 years. :madge:

Bye bye record labels as we know it 

Judas Oyster

Mess. You even have previews of the songs

You can't just buy a CD for example, open it, play it, maybe even copy the stuff on your computer and bring it back in 14 days... This does not work.

This could hit the music industry hard.

Perhaps this new law will vanish tho'

Or perhaps they are doing this to try to make people buy more music? Instead of streaming it, you first get to fully stream it, and taste it. Would you want your money back, or will you support the artist? Dunno

Dangerous Man

What a huge mess. :lmao:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived