Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Track: Marina & the Diamonds - “Immortal�

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

I loved it, but I didn't like it as much as Froot and Happy at first listen. I'm sure it will grow on me tho.

codymonster

This is actually amazing. Listened a few times, and it's so captivating. It's like a lament for the past and those she has lost, as well as a cry for love, so she can be immortal too, like those who she has loved and remembers. Her constantly repeating "give me life" at the end is so powerful, and really sums up the amount of importance we, as humans, put on being loved.

Her music is always so deep and just sucks me in. She touches on the simplest human emotions, such as the desire to be loved and have meaning, and paints such a dark and extravagant picture of it.

Pain of fame1

This is actually amazing. Listened a few times, and it's so captivating. It's like a lament for the past and those she has lost, as well as a cry for love, so she can be immortal too, like those who she has loved and remembers. Her constantly repeating "give me life" at the end is so powerful, and really sums up the amount of importance we, as humans, put on being loved.

Her music is always so deep and just sucks me in. She touches on the simplest human emotions, such as the desire to be loved and have meaning, and paints such a dark and extravagant picture of it.

Link please? :gum: 

:applause: 

codymonster

Link please? :gum:

I don't have the download link, but why don't you give this some views while you wait :bunny:

http://youtu.be/dYGKxxTXqSs

Archived