well

i think theres a differance between hip-hop and rap

my fav hip-hop artists are kanye kendrick lil kim

my fav rap artists are nicki azealia eminem

my fav gerne is still pop so i like evrything mixed with pop 

luiz can u educate me about the differance between hip-hop and rap? :flirt:

@Luiz

​i dont even know :saladga: 

even hip hop/rap artists have they're own ideas on it. rap is more of just lyrical ability to me , you know flow and clever lyrics but hip hop has meaning. hip hop to me is when an artist is being innovative or creative but also having a meaning to they're music.

anaconda is rap or maybe pop rap

this is hip hop

its like making a statement in her debut just saying i aint going anywhere ::classy:get used to it

Rap

Hip- Hop

but sometimes i feel like calling rap songs hip hop just because they're so damn good :saladga: . my definition of hip hop is not very clear :laughga: 

there really isnt a clear definition. some people view rap as just putting rhymes together and hip hop as a culture of breakdancing, graffiti, DJing and rap all together which is probably a better way of looking at it tbh.

found this. 

KRS-One even kinda has to pause for a minute and think about it :green: but this is his idea of it.

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Yanko

​i dont even know :saladga: 

even hip hop/rap artists have they're own ideas on it. rap is more of just lyrical ability to me , you know flow and clever lyrics but hip hop has meaning. hip hop to me is when an artist is being innovative or creative but also having a meaning to they're music.

anaconda is rap or maybe pop rap

this is hip hop

its like making a statement in her debut just saying i aint going anywhere ::classy:get used to it

:whitney: thanks 

Hexxx

i don't really like much of today's hip hlop music cause a lot of  it makes me cringe. I liked Kanye's music at first but something happened in 2011. Im starting to like other rappers now like Kendrick Lamar and J Cole. i used to like Drake but he's gotten too idk.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived