Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did Madonna apologize for P Hilton?

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

SPARTACUS

After it was announced that Gaga was injured during her last BTW Ball stop, she alleged that P Hilton texted her an edited pic of Madonna pointing a gun at Gaga's head saying "karma". It was all over the news, so I'm sure Madonna heard about it. Did Madonna make any attempts to contact Gaga and apologize or distance herself from Hilton back then? :coffee:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/18/showbiz/lady-gaga-perez-hilton-twitter/

ETA: Why the need to apologize? "Cuz it was a pic of Madonna herself Hilton sent. The smart thing to do -- to distant yourself from Hilton and let everyone know u disapprove of the text -- would be to make a public statement about. It's just the way things are done in celebrity land."

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Madonna doesn't like Perez Hilton. Could be mistaken, I remember her saying something along the lines of "I dont want you on my team"....something to that extent. maybe not those exact words.

monsterdreams

Who would give that a**hole any more attention

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

SPARTACUS

umm why would she

Cuz it was a pic of Madonna herself Hilton sent. The smart thing to do -- to distant yourself from Hilton and let everyone know u disapprove of the text -- would be to make a public statement about. It's just the way things are done in celebrity land.

Then again Madonna didn't have an album to promote back then. We need them lil monsters sales now. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Cuz it was a pic of Madonna herself Hilton sent. The smart thing do -- the distant yourself from Hilton and let everyone know yu disapprove of the text -- would be to make a public statement about.

hmm true

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Tokyo Rose

Cuz it was a pic of Madonna herself Hilton sent. The smart thing do -- the distant yourself from Hilton and let everyone know yu disapprove of the text -- would be to make a public statement about.

Bullying is OK with her apparently. As you'll see from her social media activity (and music), she's a pretty immature soul

All I can say is that I have never seen Madonna give Perez Hilton any attention or love for worshipping her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ladey Gagz

All I can say is that I have never seen Madonna give Perez Hilton any attention or love for worshipping her.

:worship2: :applause:

Vernier

Why in the name of satan would she need to apologize :air: And even if she did, that's between her, Gaga and the swine.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived