Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Friendship is only friendship when it is real."

Melech

Featured Posts

She was talking about immediate friends, friends who live near you. It's easy for people to interact online, but it takes effort to actually see them and hang out with them in person.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, but there's only so much you can do through the laptop. Sure, wish them a happy holiday and maybe chat a little, but go out and have some fun with the people that are around you as well. You can't go to the bar with your friends who live a country away from you. She's saying not to get so caught up on social media that you forget to experience actual events like that. Your friends on the internet will still be your friends whether or not you have a little fun in the present moment.

I know :laughga: I do that all with my friends. I just consider him also as friend like I do with others. 

Gaga wasn't talking about online communications not being "real". She just said to make the celebration of tomorrow about you and your loved ones and have a good time, instead of posting pictures of yourself to to impress people on instagram you barely know.That's what I got from her post.

Of course online friendships are real. They are different sure, but that doesn't make them any less important than the ones irl.

Gaga wasn't talking about online communications not being "real". She just said to make the celebration of tomorrow about you and your loved ones and have a good time, instead of posting pictures of yourself to to impress people on instagram you barely know.That's what I got from her post.

Of course online friendships are real. They are different sure, but that doesn't make them any less important than the ones irl.

This

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived