đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki discusses her abortion w/ Rolling Stone

Yanko

Featured Posts

I'm really starting to fall in love with her. I've always loved her music but now I'm getting to know more about her as a person. She's amazing.

Sad to hear about the abortion, but she's right - it was the right choice and I support her.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

This is so sad  :(

I just couldn't imagine having to go through an unplanned pregnancy and having to decide whether I should keep the baby or not. It must be such a hard choice to make... 

who said that? Is the comment already deleted?

what?  :fat:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

I hate when artists brag about writing things quickly and then it's not good

Uh boo you just shaded yourself. There's a reason why Wayne's album is shelved. She really shouldn't idolize him because he made her writing worse.

I agree, but but she idolizes Wayne cause he was the first to believe in her he nurtured her growth as a rap artist, Fendi and debbie were just managers but she always had a thing with young money. Her writing game is good and witty, and it's come full circle she raps just as good as she did on sunshine, playtime is over, and itty bitty piggy now

SychosSoChic

Both the article and cover are tragic 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Pure Adrenaline

:emo: she is a fighter and she is a survivor :emo:

just went to listen to Monster again Nicki killed it :applause:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

VasilisVas

Interesting. I never knew she had an abortion. Good for her for speaking out about it, but hopefully it won't backfire on her. It's a very sensitive subject to touch on. Wishing her all the best. Even though I'm not a fan of her music, I feel like she's a cool person.

Interesting. I never knew she had an abortion. Good for her for speaking out about it, but hopefully it won't backfire on her. 

There goes her socially conservative Republican fanbase. :spin:

Archived