💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki discusses her abortion w/ Rolling Stone

Yanko

Featured Posts

1035x1407-Nicki_Cover_SML.jpg

Nicki alludes to a pregnancy that ended in abortion on The Pinkprint.
Minaj's first love was an older guy from Queens she dated while attending the prestigious Manhattan performing-arts high school LaGuardia. When she discovered she was pregnant, "I thought I was going to die," she admits. "I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I'd ever gone through." She ended up having an abortion, a decision she says has "haunted me all my life," though it was the right choice for her at the time. "It'd be contradictory if I said I wasn't pro-choice. I wasn't ready. I didn't have anything to offer a child." She first rapped about the experience on a mixtape track called "Autobiography" she says she "didn't expect anyone to hear." Now the world is listening to every word she says very carefully: "Millions of people are gonna hear it. And you gotta watch everything you say  people find an issue with every ****ing thing."

Minaj has little patience for those who take craftsmanship less seriously than she does.
"I hate when artists brag about not writing rhymes, or doing things really quickly, and then it's not great," she says. "It's ill when Jay Z or Wayne say it, because the results are great. When they're not? Sit your ass down and figure out something new to say!"

Her acclaimed verse on Kanye West's "Monster" began with a rant.
"He said, 'What do you really wanna say?'" Minaj recalls. "So instead of writing a rap, I wrote pages and pages of like, 'I'm sick of people talking about this, tired of people saying I'm that'  ranting in a notebook, basically. Then I read it back, highlighted major things and put it in rap form."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Such a delicate thing to discuss. I'm glad she's opening up more about it, it can be a great healer. 

operating from another world

RAMROD

I feel bad for her guilt.

Hope over times she can try to forgive herself.

Somethings are happened for a reason.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Girl, you probably became a Nicki stan during this era while I've been here since Playtime Is Over era.

I think she looks tacky in that cover. She's just so artificial and gross looking now.

And please send your selfie and let us judge you accordingly. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sugarfall

It's cool that she's talking about it, must be hard.

But unfortunately I also think that the cover is really bad :/

She looks ****ing horrendous in that cover.

EXCUSE YOUR MANNERS  :madge:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

I hate when artists brag about writing things quickly and then it's not good

Uh boo you just shaded yourself. There's a reason why Wayne's album is shelved. She really shouldn't idolize him because he made her writing worse.

Such a delicate thing to discuss. I'm glad she's opening up more about it, it can be a great healer. 

this, like Gaga's also been doing :yes:

SEVDALIZA

I hate when artists brag about writing things quickly and then it's not good

Uh boo you just shaded yourself. There's a reason why Wayne's album is shelved. She really shouldn't idolize him because he made her writing worse.

I actually agree to some extent. The way Wayne pushed her into writing things too quickly harmed her a bit

operating from another world

Archived