💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "Friendship is only friendship when it is real."

Coop

Featured Posts

First of all not every user has English as their first language. 

Secondly, I think I can comprehend that tweet very well. It's a matter of interpreting. Of course die-hard Gaga fans only see everything as positive. I think criticizing should be allowed or are we living in North Korea here? 

And now we are not complaining ,but criticizing

I criticize her she needs to be criticized

p.smy first language isn't english

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Criticizing for no good reason. You have to work to find negativity in Gagas statement.

I criticize her she needs to be criticized

p.smy first language isn't english

Just because english isn't your first language, doesn't excuse your statement. 

Secondly, I think I can comprehend that tweet very well. It's a matter of interpreting. Of course die-hard Gaga fans only see everything as positive. I think criticizing should be allowed or are we living in North Korea here? 

People tend to forget that the ones who hunt the people who don't agree with Gaga every once in a while are the ones making this bigger than it is.

Just because english isn't your first language, doesn't excuse your statement.

my statement doesn't need an excuse

It's not true that only die-hard fans see positive, it's just clear to most of us what she meant even if English is not first language to many of us.

The facts that people correct some of you and explain what she meant and you still insist that she meant something else, that's weird. It's like you WANT to view her statement in a negative way. It's not about not liking her song or outfit, it's about understanding, comprehension.

FreePalestine

She's saying Instagram isn't a legitimate means of communication.

No, she's saying Instagram isn't a legit way to hold a friendship, by itself.   As a means of communication, it's fine, so is text or twitter.

She's not criticizing ways of communicating.  

It's not true that only die-hard fans see positive, it's just clear to most of us what she meant even if English is not first language to many of us.

The facts that people correct some of you and explain what she meant and you still insist that she meant something else, that's weird. It's like you WANT to view her statement in a negative way. It's not about not liking her song or outfit, it's about understanding, comprehension.

it's the first time I criticize her, so I don't really insist on it :smh: 

No, she's saying Instagram isn't a legit way to hold a friendship, by itself.   As a means of communication, it's fine, so is text or twitter.

She's not criticizing ways of communicating.  

But there can be friendship via Facebooke etc. 

Spartacus

SO ****ING PROUD OF HER FOR SEEING THROUGH THE BULL****!

And you choose Instagram to say it

In other words she doesn't give a **** about Madonna and her fake ass "living for love". Lemme search for the ig of Madonna apologizing for Perez's karma text when Gags got injured. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

AdelaAngelo

It's easy for her to say when she can take a plane to wherever she wants to meet her friends.

it's easy for u to say when u have friends

u know everything's way harder for her actually, especially when it's about trusting people

but i agree, most of my friends are not even in the same country lol

But there can be friendship via Facebooke etc. 

When you are really in trouble, and need a shoulder to cry on, or need a place to stay, or need someone to take you to the hospital, or come to your wedding, do you call on someone you've ONLY met through Twitter or Instagram?  Probably not.

Vernier

People tend to forget that the ones who hunt the people who don't agree with Gaga every once in a while are the ones making this bigger than it is.

Actually no, you'll find out the people taking this personal are the people who immediately went on the defensive thinking she was denouncing their online friendships as "fake". A bit sad and insecure really.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

When you are really in trouble, and need a shoulder to cry on, or need a place to stay, or need someone to take you to the hospital, or come to your wedding, do you call on someone you've ONLY met through Twitter or Instagram?  Probably not.

Are you seriously telling me what a friendship is ? shame on you. Not everyone has the money to see each other all the time. 

Maybe you should read this

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/134662-friendship-is-only-friendship-when-it-is-real/

Der Meister

Y'all need to turn off your devices and find a job because complaining here about every Lady Gaga's Instagram posts will get you nowhere in your life.

Happy New Year GGD!!  :kissga:

Archived