💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bebe Buell talks Rebel Heart/Madonna

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

Didn't an interviewer use the phrase ARTPOP to describe Natalia Kills before Gaga's album?

By the same logic; "the fame" is copying as I'm sure that phrase at least is not Gaga's own creation

This ade me remember when some Madonna fans were saying gaga copied the word "ARTPOP"  from a review of Confessions on dance floor on Amazon :sharon:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015

Didn't an interviewer use the phrase ARTPOP to describe Natalia Kills before Gaga's album?

By the same logic; "the fame" is copying as I'm sure that phrase at least is not Gaga's own creation

"ARTPOP (stylized as ARTPOP) is the third studio album by American singer Lady Gaga. It was released on November 6, 2013 by Streamline and Interscope Records. ---[she began planning the project in 2011]---, shortly after the launch of her second studio album, Born This Way"

"began planning the project in 2011"

same year that the natalia kills interview thing so not sure. 

mdnaforever

Desparate dragging of madonna again... never heard of this bebe character... clearly any hater of madonna gets 5 mins of fame here

Only posted here 2 days ... noticed certain posters have madonna issues.

Your stuck on her name like a needle on a record

She dont care

Beside the 'Rebel Heart' issue that it's very generic she had some good points.

Not news tho, and the fans that know Madonna's story and facts since long time for real, they already knew, nothing new.

But that is one of Madonna's talent, she can propose things in a better and iconic way than others.

Desparate dragging of madonna again... never heard of this bebe character... clearly any hater of madonna gets 5 mins of fame here

Only posted here 2 days ... noticed certain posters have madonna issues.

Your stuck on her name like a needle on a record

She dont care

I looked her up, and apparently she's a singer too. Her 2011 album has songs named: Devil you know; Heartbeat, and Sugar  :spin::fan:

Basically she only wants to promote her auto-biography, that's ok :creepflop:

SPARTACUS

Beside the 'Rebel Heart' issue that it's very generic she had some good points.

Not news tho, and the fans that know Madonna's story and facts since long time for real, they already knew, nothing new.

But that is one of Madonna's talent, she can propose things in a better and iconic way than others.

But when Beyonce does it she's reamed.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

But when Beyonce does it she's reamed.

Madonna is more smart and knows better how do it and from who, putting her personal style in it that it's not easy, plus she did it especially in years where there isn't internet and all this witch hunt to the copycat.

AgusPop

Debbie Harry

S7ETCWY.jpg

8UCUBs6.jpg

Madge you can't fool us anymore. many people know you from the beginning of your career and they are speaking.

daviddarko

I looked her up, and apparently she's a singer too. Her 2011 album has songs named: Devil you know; Heartbeat, and Sugar  :spin::fan:

Basically she only wants to promote her auto-biography, that's ok :creepflop:

Her auto-biography "Rebel Heart" was a blockbuster in 2001 and it was a New York Times bestseller.

SPARTACUS

image.jpg

:giggle:

LMFAO! :lmao:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived