Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Donatella Versace: Madonna was not photoshopped

Stef

Featured Posts

Donatella pls

go smoke some Marlboro lights and drink a glass of champagne :coffee:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if she was photoshopped, I'm sure the leaks will still be flawless :yes:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Bleachella

Shes saying her abs and arms werent photoshopped you flops :air:

Her face was obviously airbrushed to the pits of hell :air:

LeoFameMonster

The fact that you think she cares so much about flopping is the delusional part.. :air:

Besides you post the same thing on every madonna thread, we get it the albums not doing well.. But to be fair she hasn't done much promo for it. And I'm not even a madonna fan, you're just annoying honestly

Haha didn't she just say she will SLAY 2015 lol how am I delusional when she clearly doesn't want to flop.

And I post the same thing on every Madonna thread? I Just said that Madonna's album is flopping and Donatella is trying to save her campaign since madonna is the face of it, since you read all my posts please quote where I have said those words or even talked about Donatella and Madonna even in the same sentence? the delusion is rude little ignorant gits (no Names) keep defending her.  Look up the word delusion and don't comment on my posts again unless you research those big words you call people ie delusional.  I can't with these Little Boys :lmao: .

Haha didn't she just say she will SLAY 2015 lol how am I delusional when she clearly doesn't want to flop.

And I post the same thing on every Madonna thread? I Just said that Madonna's album is flopping and Donatella is trying to save her campaign since madonna is the face of it, since you read all my posts please quote where I have said those words or even talked about Donatella and Madonna even in the same sentence? the delusion is rude little ignorant gits (no Names) keep defending her. Look up the word delusion and don't comment on my posts again unless you research those big words you call people ie delusional. I can't with these Little Boys :lmao: .

Please_Stop.gif

You're annoying.. This was done and over with, I can't at you digging this back :air:

LeoFameMonster

Please_Stop.gif

You're annoying.. This was done and over with, I can't at you digging this back :air:

Bye Messy Little Boy :sweep:

112642_600.gif

Who is Donatella convincing? Lmao she's lying so hard out of her teeth so Madonna doesn't kick her over-plastic-surgerized ass,but also kicking Gaga in the ass. What kind of two-faced high school BS is this?

Archived