Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Things you can't look/hear the same without thinking of Gaga.

Spyro

Featured Posts

What are some things Gaga has 'rein' in your mind about a certain item/phrase?

For me, I always think it should be spelled 'MANiCURE' instead of 'Manicure' everytime I see a sign, or packaging on actual manicure kits.

Also, I can't stop thinking of "please RT" from G.U.Y. everytime someone says "please RT!" on Twitter. :flop:

Another thing, I ALWAYS have to say 'Holland' after one of my friends says 'Mary Jane'.  In fact, when I was working earlier, we had a reservation for an actual person named "Mary Jane" and my temptation to add 'Holland' controlled me and I did.  So we had a reservation for Mary Jane Holland....  yeah, good luck to the hosts who had to explain that.....

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERY single damn time I hear, think, or say "Follow me" in regards to Instagram, Electric Chapel starts playing in my head. Sometimes even just seeing the "Follow" button makes me hear it.

Anderson123

Words like "Scheiße", "Ratchet", "Swine". I can't think of other things right now, but I'm sure there are.

EVERY single damn time I hear, think, or say "Follow me" in regards to Instagram, Electric Chapel starts playing in my head. Sometimes even just seeing the "Follow" button makes me hear it.

SAME :rip:  I hear the high pitched "FOLLOW me!" :rip:

Spyro the Dragon

SEVDALIZA

As I said earlier today in a status, "I'm sorry but when I read "monster cock" I just imagine a penis going "YAAASSS GAGA SLAY MAMA""

Also, every time I hear someone say "do what you want", DWUW starts playing in my mind :rip:

operating from another world

SEVDALIZA

Applause, every time I put captions on a movie and people clap it always says "Applause".

Words like "Scheiße", "Ratchet", "Swine". I can't think of other things right now, but I'm sure there are.

Also, these :air:

operating from another world

Scheisse didn't have a big impact on me.  Ratchet reminds me of the video game ratchet and clank for me tho. :air:

Spyro the Dragon

Born To Slay

Whenever people clap i start singing "Applause, Applause, Applause"

And I remember once my math teacher said "I'm looking good and feeling fine" and my head jerked up because it's a Gaga lyric and it was almost second nature to recognize it.

As I said earlier today in a status, "I'm sorry but when I read "monster cock" I just imagine a penis going "YAAASSS GAGA SLAY MAMA""

Also, every time I heat someone say "do what you want", DWUW starts playing in my mind :rip:

Oh, this too!

And mess @ monster cock :emma:

Whenever people clap i start singing "Applause, Applause, Applause"

And I remember once my math teacher said "I'm looking good and feeling fine" and my head jerked up because it's a Gaga lyric and it was almost second nature to recognize it.

He was definitley talking about Fashion! :air:

No way it was a coincidence :air:

Spyro the Dragon

Born To Slay

He was definitley talking about Fashion! :air:

No way it was a coincidence :air:

He wasnt, I asked him on my way out if he knew he quoted Gaga and he said no

RAMROD

Let me just say the word "soon" will never be the same. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived