Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at a church with Taylor Kinney

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce

Does anyone think it's time this fan base started a dialogue on the ethics of posting invasive photos like these?

She's most likely with her family on an important occasion in church, and deserves some privacy. Being creeped on by strangers is bad enough but fans spreading it makes it worse and perpetuates the behaviour.

I really don't think it would make her feel good to see her private moments being treated this way.

I know that she never complains, and that it comes with the ~ celebrity territory~ or whatever, but as fans we should be conscientious and decide to have more respect for her.

Admins, please think about it.

Am I the only one who tried to look at her hand for a ring? :rip:  but that guys head is in the way.   :grr:

I tried too :emma:

Dangerous Man

GOSPEL ALBUM 2015

Yasssss :excited2:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ThatAsianGuy

Oh my Gaga! Good for her! Let the words of God heal your soul. Its not too late to stand up for whats good.

Does anyone think it's time this fan base started a dialogue on the ethics of posting invasive photos like these?

She's most likely with her family on an important occasion in church, and deserves some privacy. Being creeped on by strangers is bad enough but fans spreading it makes it worse and perpetuates the behaviour.

I really don't think it would make her feel good to see her private moments being treated this way.

I know that she never complains, and that it comes with the ~ celebrity territory~ or whatever, but as fans we should be conscientious and decide to have more respect for her.

Admins, please think about it.

Yknow, I agree. And shame on the person who actually shared it for all

Archived