💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sex abuse reference in Alejandro?

elijahfan

Featured Posts

It could also explain why she loves the male gay community so much because she doesn't have to fear them abusing her. I'm probably wrong, but just a random thought

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

:udidnt: this makes so much sense

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Alejandro is such a multifaceted song, yet I never took the time to interpret it. Very good interpretation of it.

3 points in and ready for more

aaronyoji

And she recently said men were s-xist in studio (except Redone)

So I guess now we know why Garibay did not return..

no she meant it wasnt til redone did she experience nice men in the studio, that doesnt exclude every other male producer shes worked with since then. 

monketsharona

She says fear of s-x. see yourself @ 9:14 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5UQOMlEQo

God ! I loved the TFM style !  :wub:

aaronyoji

She says fear of s-x. see yourself @ 9:14 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5UQOMlEQo

at 4:40 "i feel like i have not yet defined my aesthetic" hmmm interesting.....

Maybe she wanted to surround herself by homos-xual men in the video by saying that they were her sanctuary away from s-xist pigs?

Ambrosia

Fear of s-x could mean fear of commitment, at least to most women, as we often associate the two.

Isn't a reference to smoking a cigarette after the act the universal sign that it was enjoyed though?  :huh:

The lyrics the OP referenced... I kind of thought that it was a man talking as men notoriously don't cuddle after but women want to.  And all the names she references as not to be called by are male.  .... Don't call my name Roberto.  Maybe not a female saying don't say my name -- to a man named Roberto.  But a man telling another man saying don't call my name out, meaning he's Roberto.

I always thought the song was about gay rights, not rape. 

But her boyfriend's like her dad
Just like a dad 
....... maybe some small homophobia at first?  Something a boyfriend and father had in common?

Anyway, any one of us could be right or wrong, that's an aspect I really liked about Gaga's earlier work.  I like her current stuff too, but I'm much more into the metaphorical.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Holy **** read the lyrics to Monster too.. It basically describes the scene how it happened! it's actually sent shivers down my spine when I realised she's been trying to tell us the whole time!

She has said many times to her fans that we should look for deeper meanings behind the catchy beats

And "caught in a bad romance" could also be hinting at abuse but I'm not sure considering she also says she WANTS his 'bad romance'

This is creepy, I don't know what to believe

codymonster

It could also explain why she loves the male gay community so much because she doesn't have to fear them abusing her. I'm probably wrong, but just a random thought

No, I think you are exactly right! :yes: I remember her talking about how she was almost jealous of gay men, wishing that she could obtain that kind of dedication and love with her own lovers. She is surrounding herself with gay men, like a sanctuary, since it's non abusive.

Holy **** read the lyrics to Monster too.. It basically describes the scene how it happened! it's actually sent shivers down my spine when I realised she's been trying to tell us the whole time!

She has said many times to her fans that we should look for deeper meanings behind the catchy beats

And "caught in a bad romance" could also be hinting at abuse but I'm not sure considering she also says she WANTS his 'bad romance'

This is creepy, I don't know what to believe

Really tho! And she seemed to be very wary of men and love during that time, maybe meaning that during the writing process of that album, she was really suffering with the fact that she had been raped and s-xually abused :ohno:

No, I think you are exactly right! :yes: I remember her talking about how she was almost jealous of gay men, wishing that she could obtain that kind of dedication and love with her own lovers. She is surrounding herself with gay men, like a sanctuary, since it's non abusive.

Really tho! And she seemed to be very wary of men and love during that time, maybe meaning that during the writing process of that album, she was really suffering with the fact that she had been raped and s-xually abused :ohno:

Yes! Finally someone agrees with me. I would suggest for you to read the lyrics to all songs on TFM, so you aren't distracted by the catchy beats. She makes many puns about it also, e.g in speechless - "is your PUNCH-line just a joke". Maybe I'm just paranoid but I can't stop reading all her song lyrics now, especially from TFM era

EdgeofTeeth

Wow, this thread is completely deepening the meaning of a lot of The Fame Monster for me, and I've listened to that album more than any other album ever :saira:

Archived