💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sex abuse reference in Alejandro?

elijahfan

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I was just thinking about the whole s-x abuse thing with Gaga, that presumably happened with Rob Fusari, and then I remembered some lyrics from Alejandro that may reference it. Remember how TFM explored the dark side of fame that Gaga had experienced making The Fame, right...?

Don’t wanna kiss, don’t wanna touch

Just smoke my cigarette and hush

Don’t call my name, don’t call my name, Roberto

What do you guys think...? To me, the reference is quite obvious now. Weird to realize we had that in front of our eyes all along.

EDIT: Hmm and also the fact Fusari was 20 years older....

--> But her boyfriend's like her dad, just like her dad

Back in the days, she confirmed in an interview with On the Record with Fuse that Alejandro represented the "Fear of Men Monster" ...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhoAskedOpinions

Wow.... yea... that is most likely right.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

RainingOnMe

"Presumably Rob Fusari" 

I don't like when people assume it was him, remember when she said that she saw the person that did rape her and she froze in a store? Yeah well she saw Rob a lot of times between those times so it's not him.

Bad Bromance

OMG Elijahfan, you hit the nail on the head!!  You also made me realize that the line, "she's not broken, she's just a baby", could mean something too!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

elijahfan

"Presumably Rob Fusari" 

I don't like when people assume it was him, remember when she said that she saw the person that did rape her and she froze in a store? Yeah well she saw Rob a lot of times between those times so it's not him.

It's most likely him. And I don't agree with the last part of your comment, they haven't worked together ever since the pre-Fame era and had no reason to meet, and the only times they had to be in contact were during their legal issues (and even in those circumstances, I doubt they were in direct contact/in the same room together). Doesn't sound like a nice relationship whatsoever in the past 6 years, don't you think?

elijahfan

OMG Elijahfan, you hit the nail on the head!!  You also made me realize that the line, "she's not broken, she's just a baby", could mean something too!

Right?! Like, it hit me 10 minutes ago and I was like "Did it just suddently make sense?!"

By the way, tu est tres beau Elijahfan!

Aw :shy: :hug:

elijahfan

Roberto : Fusari ? 

Fernando : Garibay ?

Alejandro : McQueen ? 

Just my thought ^^ 

Yes, you're right, she apparently pointed that out in an interview. Along with the fact that the song represented the "Fear of Men Monster".

Archived