💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna donates her complete Versace fee to Malawi

Yanko

Featured Posts

Donatella reveals that Madonna devolved her campaign fee to her hospital project in Malawi

How long you and Madonna have been friends for?

Since Lola was born 17 years ago, no wait, since before that. Now I'm going to say something I've never told before: when my brother died, I took a night flight to Miami. And there I found her, she was there waiting for me at Gianni's mansion. I will never forget this. She's wary by nature because she started from zero and has gone through so much. But we immediately connected with each other. I was outside the delivery room for both Lola and Rocco.

What is feminism?

It's also femininity. Today many things get done under the flag of feminism, I prefer when women are actively involved in tackling social issues. I think about Madonna and her hospital in Malawi to which she immediately devolved her fee for our campaign.

Make a wish. Who would you like to feature in your campaign after Madonna?

Angelina Jolie, even though she's a woman who plays alone and doesn't like a group approach

A second wish: a new friend?

Malala. I tried to contact her before she was awarded the Nobel Prize. Now I'll wait: I'd like to sit down with her and have a talk. And then I like all these new girls coming from Hip Hop, from the street, like Nicki Minaj.

tumblr_nh4zg0IZVa1qbbxzzo1_1280.jpg:applause: 

http://www.corriere.it/moda/news/14_dicembre_26/madonna-lady-gaga-mie-amiche-fragili-f4c2225a-8d30-11e4-8376-7968cfa1d9ad.shtml

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Good for her.

And can I just ask is it Lola or Lourdes

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Good for her.

Both. Lourdes is the legal one but they call ha Lola too.

Yes but HOW COULD IT MEAN ANYTHING WHEN SHE CALLED BORN THIS WAY REDUCTIVE AAHHH SATAN'S SPAWN BITCH!!! :air:

SEVDALIZA

She's amazing, bless her :applause:

tho :emma:

And then I like all these new girls coming from Hip Hop, from the street, like Nicki Minaj.

Donatella, sis, Nicki's been around longer than Gaga has, she's not exactly a "new girl"

operating from another world

Teri Hatcher

good for them

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Madonna was actually a friend of Gianni Versace first. And when he was shot, she was the first one to call Donatella. I've read an interview with William Orbit, he said she was recording "Swim" when she learned that Gianni Versace was murdered, that's why she sounded kind of sad.

Good for her.

Lourdes is her real name. Lola is like a nick name I think
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived