💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga Ever Have An E.T. or Dark Horse?

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Do you think she will ever make a s-xy slayful song that features a rapper? The closest thing we have is DWUW. :whip:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I think it could very well have been Starstruck ft. Flo Rida if that was released as a single with a music video and stuff :yes: But yeah I totally agree that DWUW is amazing and fits that criteria perfectly :flutter:

Gaga is Life

I think it could very well have been Starstruck ft. Flo Rida if that was released as a single with a music video and stuff :yes: But yeah I totally agree that DWUW is amazing and fits that criteria perfectly :flutter:

I honestly believe Starstruck was about to be one of her biggest hits to date. All she had to do was press the release as single button and off it would've gone. The fact that people at school used to know about it and notably like it makes me feel that way :spin:

Will Katy ever have Bad Romance? :awkney:

:laughga:  I think she has as much chance of having a Bad Romance as I have of sleeping with a woman. :derpga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Gianni Versace

Will Katy ever have Bad Romance? :awkney:

Katy has loads of hits, just because none of hers have reached the supposed "impact" us gaga fans like to brag about, doesn't mean that she hasn't had epic hits (sonically and chart wise).

TSUNAMI

Katy has loads of hits, just because none of hers have reached the supposed "impact" us gaga fans like to brag about, doesn't mean that she hasn't had epic hits (sonically and chart wise).

Sooooo, would you like to have Dark Horse or Bad Romance single success? :awkney: 

Will any of Katy Perry's hits be around in 20 years tho?

Tho.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived