đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

The album itself was not a flop at all. let's not act as if she sold 10K......2 Million album sales is pretty good.

Commercially the album was a complete failure... No stand out hits...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

yes but to the new Madonna post ^^ 

I think now it's time to end this feud... That's quite tiring now... Madonna (even if she doesn't take the responsibility of this leaked song)and her manager have definitely made the first move to end this feud...

elijahfan

yes but to the new Madonna post ^^ 

I think now it's time to end this feud... That's quite tiring now... Madonna (even if she doesn't take the responsibility of this leaked song)and her manager have definitely made the first move to end this feud...

I'd like to believe all this, but I mean.... Donatella herself said she tried to reconcile Gagz and Madge, and said that Madge was the one being stubborn. Donatella doesn't have any reason to lie here. On the other end, Guy Oseary and Madge do, for public image and ****.

I'm sure they would but the sad reality is people expect more from Madonna, they expect a full album cycle

I'm a hardcore Madonna fan, so yay I'm not going to lie and say I loved the MDNA era all along. It was a failure on several points, but commercially it still did quite good, that's all.

monketsharona

I'd like to believe all this, but I mean.... Donatella herself said she tried to reconcile Gagz and Madge, and said that Madge was the one being stubborn. Donatella doesn't have any reason to lie here. On the other end, Guy Oseary and Madge do, for public image and ****.

I'm a hardcore Madonna fan, so yay I'm not going to lie and say I loved the MDNA era all along. It was a failure on several points, but commercially it still did quite good, that's all.

Let's see what's going to happen... But that's a waste of talent... Madonna and Gaga are made to work together...

elijahfan

Let's see what's going to happen... But that's a waste of talent... Madonna and Gaga are made to work together...

I don't know, I've wanted that to happen at some point, but now I'm just like whatever. They are two of my favorite artists, I really wish they'd get along.

What are those links supposed to prove to us? We know Guy and Madonna both said that it wasn't about anyone in particular, but the lyrics are unbelievably direct.

This was obviously recorded in the moment a while ago and then wasn't intended for release, and so with the unfortunate leak they're covering their tracks to keep good press. It's obviously directed towards Gaga lmao.

Blue Jeans

Yeah right.....

Hjf4IMf.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived