💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

See how you guys react? :wtf: Here you are trying to make feuds happen and discriminating what Madonna is saying.

I don't know if you noticed?

"There are those who want to shut me up but they cannot!

We still live in a world that discriminates against women.''

I think you guys you need to look at the real world switch on the news instead of typing at your computers

fighting and arguing over female artists and playing them off against each other.  :excuseme:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe some new gf of her ex who is trying to be like madge

Just like "she's not me", some delusional peopel think it's about gaga even if it came way before she started :smh:

Said the woman who talked about other woman calling her work "reductive", said Lady Who? To promote a movie, and sang a song during a whole ww tour mixing it with the song that people accused her of copying, with a bit of She's not me, while monsters where eating soup cans with a ponytail, a bra, etc. Who was asked by Ellen about Lady Gaga and said: mmmm... ehhh.... yeah.... mmmmm.... I like her tatto on her arm.

yeah M, you live to support and love other female artists...

as long as they don't come in your way.

She is such a hypocrite :lmao:

No Madonna we won't forget that you used Gaga's name and tried to damage her reputation to promote your terrible album MDNA

she leaked the song because her album has flopped, only to generate publicity. It back fired so bad and now she is trying to recover what she has left. Poor old woman. Lesson learned don't "fu*k with the Gaga" bad things happen #Illuminati

Why would she leak at least 30 songs from her album, or leak something only to make a clarification based on it though? :emma:

She is saying others are creating feuds between strong womans but at the same time she won't apologize if what she said and did was offensive towards another artist it's funny how she is afraid of the ****storm that came after the leak. Even if i'm sure this is a publicity stunt if there is someone who is not able to take criticisms that's madonna.

You damn messes are doing exactly what she's trying to prevent. If she says the song isn't about her then it isn't. Stop trying to make **** happen, there are several of you that always spew hate and bs in the Madonna threads. And think twice about who needs to apologize, Gaga is the one that has been making personal remarks about M 2 years after the "feud" started, not Madonna for calling the meaning of a damn song reductive.

Levine

RIGHT? SHE HATES FEUDS! PEOPLE ARE HORRIBLE!

She made that mashup between EY/BTW followed by "She's not me" just to make Gaga happy!

She screamed "LADY WHO?" because she actually didn't understand if that person said "we don't need Lady Gaga or Lady Diana".

Y'all are so mean! Leave this peaceful, gentle and kind woman alone! 

She is saying others are creating feuds between strong womans but at the same time she won't apologize if what she said and did was offensive towards another artist it's funny how she is afraid of the ****storm that came after the leak. Even if i'm sure this is a publicity stunt if there is someone who is not able to take criticisms that's madonna.

It's after the massive FLOP, not after the leak. If the singles were still doing good, she wouldn't have said **** about this. 

I think Madonna knew how to exploit the 'Gaga copying' controversy during her tour and in that interview but I also believe she might be over it and that's it. Who knows when this demo was recorded anyways? 

I don't think Madonna would release such a bold statement if it wasn't true.

Levine

Said the woman who talked about other woman calling her work "reductive", said Lady Who? To promote a movie, and sang a song during a whole ww tour mixing it with the song that people accused her of copying, with a bit of She's not me, while monsters where eating soup cans with a ponytail, a bra, etc. Who was asked by Ellen about Lady Gaga and said: mmmm... ehhh.... yeah.... mmmmm.... I like her tatto on her arm.

yeah M, you live to support and love other female artists...

as long as they don't come in your way.

I didn't read the other posts because this forum is pathetic when it comes to Madonna, but :applause: this is exactly what I said.

I'm glad she's not fooling anyone. 

It's after the massive FLOP, not after the leak. If the singles were still doing good, she wouldn't have said **** about this. 

Flop of what? an album that is not even released? no singles or videos yet? BIG LOL....... :smh:

Pure Adrenaline

says the woman that built album promotional campaing on shading Gaga :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Levine

Flop of what? an album that is not even released? no singles or videos yet? BIG LOL....... :smh:

The big lols are in your posts. People already clocked you 5 posts before this one, so stop it already.

If you pretended to not read it, I'll refresh your memory:

But now, just a few days late, five of the six songs are gone from iTunes. Only one, “Bitch I’m Madonna,†featuring Nicki Minaj, remains at a lowly number 188. The album “Rebel Heart,†which lists seven songs (for some reason “Joan of Arc†is there but you can’t hear it) is at number 38 for pre-orders.

On amazon.com things are much much worse.. “Living for Love,†which was supposed to be the lead single, is at number 529 among digital singles. Five hundred twenty nine. And the “Rebel Heart†album is at 167. Ouch!

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/12/27/madonnas-rebel-heart-break-six-new-songs-fizzle-as-sales-collapse-within-days

"but she was #1 WW!!111", yeah, in a dead period for iTunes and just for 10 hours. Big freaking deal! 

LORD GAGA

Reading the posts of the people in this thread trying to basically justify madonnas obvious dislike for Gaga as some kind f constant coincidence :air: I need an inhaler...

Archived