💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

I'm glad that she says that, but it was pretty obvious the intent and reference of the song or at least what people would have perceived from that, she's not born yesterday, she knew how people would have react to that.

By the way I really hope that she's not gonna build the promo of this era also on Gaga again  :smh:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she knew exactly what was going to happen tho

like gurl........ :Chica:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

IF ONLY she mentioned Gaga by name, JUST for absolute clarification, but it's nice to see her be so aware.

Is she mentioned gaga by name y'all would just call her desperate for using gaga to build hype and get promo..

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9161-1389048860-22_

I mean this is like Gaga releasing a song called "washed up jealous hasbeen" and her manager claiming it about no one in particular, let's not play dumb here

34epxk3.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Is she mentioned gaga by name y'all would just call her desperate for using gaga to build hype and get promo.

Well I wouldn't so don't lump me in with whoever 'y'all' are.

Said the woman who talked about other woman calling her work "reductive", said Lady Who? To promote a movie, and sang a song during a whole ww tour mixing it with the song that people accused her of copying, with a bit of She's not me, while monsters where eating soup cans with a ponytail, a bra, etc. Who was asked by Ellen about Lady Gaga and said: mmmm... ehhh.... yeah.... mmmmm.... I like her tatto on her arm.

yeah M, you live to support and love other female artists...

as long as they don't come in your way.

T-H-I-S

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Seems to be trendy lately to talk about "lady gaga" when your albums/singles drop. Y'all should live off your own hustle. #shedo

Redstreak

It's hard to say your breaking down feuds and establishing female empowerment when the song is about a female subject with the title "Two Steps Behind Me" :toofunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived