💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

lol she's so full of shxt. She's bitter and everyone knows it but of course she's going to save her ass, she needs to all she can to get some sales out of this mess. Continuing the gaga feud publicly would not be smart, but there's no doubt that there is still a feud imo.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

If this is genuine, (and there's not a real reason to believe it isn't) then it's very well put.

Also, can someone enlighten me about the song? Haven't listened to it.

The most obvious lyrics are things like "You're a copycat", "you'll never be like me", "you'll always be two steps behind me" etc.

I'm glad she distanced herself from this mess. I like her comment about having to justify her stolen work that wasn't even meant to be released. If people still won't give it a rest now that just shows that they're the ones with the problem and they just don't want to let go for some enigmatic reason, since Madonna's opinion about someone else really doesn't influence us in any possible way.

Monster2015

Lol not madonna fans having nothing else better to do but come here and spam the thread about "madonna is better!" etc..guh bye

angelduuh

Whatever she says... at least she's making clear the rumors, but the song is pretty rude and if it's not for Gaga then who can be? duh

shaneybaby

madonna is old news yo her new album is garbage lol like who even cares what shes saying for the past 20 years? old gay men thats about it  :coffee:

I am a mess?! Gurl Bye. You are just plain old delusional. I go by facts not imaginary sh*t. You sound like a little kid whose parents lacked the Fuk to put any time into you're education. The fact that you call it a "diva like attitude" shows me that you are an uneducated person who defends bullies. DID YOU NOT READ WHAT HAPPENED TO HER RELEASED SONGS????????? Damn it read gurl Ill start a kick starter account so I can help you not sound so uneducated.... oh crap you can read can't you  ?

Fact: Madonna's album is not released yet.

Whatever she says... at least she's making clear the rumors, but the song is pretty rude and if it's not for Gaga then who can be? duh

Somebody else from the remaining 6999999999 people in the world :spin:

Said the woman who talked about other woman calling her work "reductive", said Lady Who? To promote a movie, and sang a song during a whole ww tour mixing it with the song that people accused her of copying, with a bit of She's not me, while monsters where eating soup cans with a ponytail, a bra, etc. Who was asked by Ellen about Lady Gaga and said: mmmm... ehhh.... yeah.... mmmmm.... I like her tatto on her arm.

yeah M, you live to support and love other female artists...

as long as they don't come in your way.

+1

I have no opinion on Madonna but I cringe at that hashtag

#unapologeticb---h

Yeah. Although it's a catchy song. So is "Two Steps Behind", for that matter. But, if Madonna wants to spread peace and love, like she talks about all the time, I humbly suggest that these songs are not the way.

Fact: Madonna's album is not released yet.

Somebody else from the remaining 6999999999 people in the world :spin:

Oseary said "that song is NOT about gaga or anyone in particular."

How can lyrics like "you're copycat", “where is my royalty", "stealing my recipe!†etc. NOT be about anyone in particular tho?

FreePalestine

Archived