šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you pretending what gaga has said and done hasn't happened and only focus on Madonna?

I could give you a whole list, but the problem is that you'll just accuse me of being a hater and blind M fan and the fight will just continue. Here's a few in the spoiler tag, because you asked for it. But other than that Im not going to respond to that because it's useless

Ā 

Playing victim on howard stern and gladly letting him insult Madonna

Being shady on Madonna's birthday and leaking applause early and talking about Madonna on twitter

Saying Madonna should drink from poison tea

Talking about some scary stuff of Madonna pointing a gun at her on instagram.

And all of that was just during ARTPOP. You know it was even worse during BTW, calling people "retarded" for thinking it sounds like Madonna and lying about emails. DJ White shadow & others saying she's an old hag and countless of other tweets.. I could keep going.. stop looking at it from ONE side and just let it go. Madonna is taking the first step here and all you can do is hate her even more.

Ā 

nothing of that os even comparable on making fun of her in front of million fans during a world tour.

Sorry. But as you said, stop already... Since this morning i read Lady CACA everywhere there a Madonna stan... here I did not read anything like that so far... I wonder why. Nevertheless, You're right, let's not start.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

if she would you would just say she's using gaga for attention for her new album. she can't win with this.

Let's think about what's right and wrong, instead of what's strategic.

The fact is, a sincere and thorough apology would win with me, big time. I was a Madonna fan long before I was a Gaga fan, and I'd like to remain one... or perhaps, to be one again... it hasn't been easy. I spent a lot of effort trying to douse these flames myself, right up until I saw that backdrop in the MDNA tour.

monketsharona

where did she say that? not even the grammy performance is confirmed as far as I know :huh:

Ā 

Ā 

In an interview (Rolling Stones or Billboard I think) in which she talks about each of the 6 songs she has released

The funny thing is... Expect for this demo (I really do not even like the melody in itself), new Madonna material is very good IMO, she deserves a good success with this album... I like it far more than MDNA.Ā 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Pure Adrenaline

I can't deal with her post :fail:

Ā 

Ā 

People that are so hateful. they want to create feuds between strong women that do not exist!

Ā 

b---h u were the one that was saying "It feels reductive" "I'm happy I helped her write her song" and sang her song on ur tour while in the backdrop there was monster with black glasses eating soup cans with ur things on them :fthis:Ā :fthis:Ā :fthis:Ā :fthis:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Great for you, seriously, but I wonder why you showed all this Madonna's love only in the recent times tho, but never mind.

Yes, but the new diss song came out yesterday, if she wanna people to move on from that argument she avoided to record that song in first place, because she perfectly knew what she was doing and the reactions that people would have had.

Recognize that in this matter she is wrong it doesn't mean stop being a fan of her.

I follow and love her since years a lot time before Gaga's debut, some people in here weren't even born, but that it doesn't mean that I have to be agree with everything she said or does.

In the Gaga matter she has always been wrong to me, and also with this last thing.

I'm glad that she release that statement but at the same time she obviously said that to save her face.

it wasn't supposed to be heard anyways since she didn't release it. I feel that the song could be just made up for fun or could be hinted at that woman. The feud is over but we just want to keep it alive.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

CroatiaGeisha

Some people here are so weird in how their minds work. Gaga has talked a lot about Madonna during ARTPOP. This is the first time Madonna talked about her since 2012 and she is making the first step toward peace between fan bases, yet monsters hate her even more now and say she's obsessed? Some people cancelling their pre orders of M's new album because she wants peace?

Ā 

Like, where's the logic?

Ā 

The idea is that her note is contradictory to the lyrics of that song, and also contradictory to her behavior in the past years (like the MDNA tour performance). I think Madonna is too smart to legitimately be surprised at how some of her actions have been interpreted. People are calling BS when she says it was never her intention.Ā 

Ā 

Of course I personally would love it if there was a genuine reconciliation between the two of them.Ā 

mdnaforever

Madonna has always stirred it up for 30yrs

No fan base has ever provided madonna such free publicity than little monsters

She should pay you. Doubt she even cares has long has shes in the papers

Let's think about what's right and wrong, instead of what's strategic.

The fact is, a sincere and thorough apology would win with me, big time. I was a Madonna fan long before I was a Gaga fan, and I'd like to remain one... or perhaps, to be one again... it hasn't been easy. I spent a lot of effort trying to douse these flames myself, right up until I saw that backdrop in the MDNA tour.

But gaga did steal a lot from her and then thanked whitney while she looked exactly like Madonna during the Blond Ambition tour and after she sang Born this way, the song a lot of people have said sounds like Express Yourself at the grammys. she lied about the email, and did many other things. So if you think Madonna should apologise, then so should gaga. I'm not really sure why you all act so entitled as if gaga is the big victim here. After all, gaga called anyone who found the comparisons with Express yourself "retarded".

But gaga did steal a lot from her and then thanked whitney while she looked exactly like Madonna during the Blond Ambition tour and after she sang Born this way, the song a lot of people have said sounds like Express Yourself at the grammys. she lied about the email, and did many other things. So if you think Madonna should apologise, then so should gaga. I'm not really sure why you all act so entitled as if gaga is the big victim here. After all, gaga called anyone who found the comparisons with Express yourself "retarded".

So Madonna looked like an alien on her tour? :awkney:

grammys-2011-lady-gaga-born-this-way-whi

Madonna invented ponytail, right? It's even on the side and different colour. The reach!

Why should she thank Madonna? Just listen to Fashion of His Love, Whitney's influence was obvious. And it's better to look up to artist who can actually slay with vocals. ;)

FreePalestine

Archived