Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna responds to rumours of "Two Steps Behind ME" being a dig...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

It's certainly meant to be about someone, and it doesn't really matter if that someone is Gaga -- either way, it gives the lie to Madonna's statement that "I do not wish ill will towards any other female artist and i never have!". If she now regrets writing and recording that song, great. But yes, she did wish ill will towards... someone.

There are much more damning things that Madonna has done, for example the omission -- very clearly intentional, given the detailed inclusion of credits for other songs that barely appear in the show -- of any credit for "Born This Way" in the credits of the MDNA DVD. I'd like to see her explain/justify that, given this new stance that Gaga is a strong woman (i.e. implying that Madonna admires her) and that there's no feud. But if we suppose that Madonna's view was "well, Gaga didn't credit me for Express Yourself" -- an attitude IMHO both delusional and spiteful -- then that would fit all too well with the "where's my royalties" line in "Two Steps Behind".

well, she did not mention gaga directly in this case either LOL

Guy Oseary did it, Madonna did not... childish, you said?

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still remember being 8, having her full discography and buying AL at the store. Been to my first M show at 12. I didn't know about the idiotic "stan culture" until recently, but I can assure you I've been a fan for long.

Great for you, seriously, but I wonder why you showed all this Madonna's love only in the recent times tho, but never mind.

well the tour is long gone and its about to be 3yrs old now. It's time to move on. People can change ya know.

Yes, but the new diss song came out yesterday, if she wanna people to move on from that argument she avoided to record that song in first place, because she perfectly knew what she was doing and the reactions that people would have had.

Recognize that in this matter she is wrong it doesn't mean stop being a fan of her.

I follow and love her since years a lot time before Gaga's debut, some people in here weren't even born, but that it doesn't mean that I have to be agree with everything she said or does.

In the Gaga matter she has always been wrong to me, and also with this last thing.

I'm glad that she release that statement but at the same time she obviously said that to save her face.

monketsharona

Now let's see Madonna asking Gaga to sing with her at the Grammy Awards.. She said she may invite few artists to perform with her this year.

It would be a buzz for her and her coming album...

People are saying this post on Instagram is hypocrisy (yeah it's probably hypocrit when you know Madonna had several feuds with female artists in her career) but Madonna and her manager are definitely making the first move...

find me a interview or a performance in which Lady Gaga said something insultant/Agressive towards madonna and we can discuss about it.

And when i said it, I mean something like the EY/BTW/ She's not me medley during her whole tour, for instance.

Why are you pretending what gaga has said and done hasn't happened and only focus on Madonna?

I could give you a whole list, but the problem is that you'll just accuse me of being a hater and blind M fan and the fight will just continue. Here's a few in the spoiler tag, because you asked for it. But other than that Im not going to respond to that because it's useless

Playing victim on howard stern and gladly letting him insult Madonna

Being shady on Madonna's birthday and leaking applause early and talking about Madonna on twitter

Saying Madonna should drink from poison tea

Talking about some scary stuff of Madonna pointing a gun at her on instagram.

And all of that was just during ARTPOP. You know it was even worse during BTW, calling people "retarded" for thinking it sounds like Madonna and lying about emails. DJ White shadow & others saying she's an old hag and countless of other tweets.. I could keep going.. stop looking at it from ONE side and just let it go. Madonna is taking the first step here and all you can do is hate her even more.

Now she knows she's just adding more fuel to the fire. She knows what she's doing.

It actually feels to me like she really wants to douse it this time, and knows she went too far with that song. But, she could've and should've doused it a long time ago, instead of letting it go on -- for the lulz, for the sake of publicity, for whatever reason she had in her head.

Now let's see Madonna asking Gaga to sing with her at the Grammy Awards.. She said she may invite few artists to perform with her this year.

It would be a buzz for her and her coming album...

where did she say that? not even the grammy performance is confirmed as far as I know :huh:

on another not, I have a feeling this topic will get closed very soon :spin:

well, she did not mention gaga directly in this case either LOL

Guy Oseary did it, Madonna did not... childish, you said?

IKR! It's funny how she's a 'strong woman' when it comes to shade Gaga live on tour, but not when she has to apologise

oh I forgot, she's an uNaPoloGetIKK biTcH!1!11!!1 :D XD :=P XP =P

Kindness rules all.

IKR! It's funny how she's a 'strong woman' when it comes to shade Gaga live on tour, but not when she has to apologise

oh I forgot, she's an uNaPoloGetIKK biTcH!1!11!!1 :D :P:P XP :P

if she would you would just say she's using gaga for attention for her new album. she can't win with this.

Alright, let's say the song is about gaga. You don't know how old that demo is. she clearly didn't want it to be released either.

for all you know, gaga could have a dozen demos shading madonna as well. thing is: you don't know that for sure. just like this unreleased demo was supposed to stay private. She clearly talks behind her back to people like Elton John, Howard stern, Donatella, and many others. We could have many "what ifs", but in the end, we now have Madonna taking the first step and wanting this bull**** to end. Meanwhile gaga is talking some Voodoo nonsense. What does that say about her?

THIIIISSS! 

Teri Hatcher

:coffee:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Why are you pretending what gaga has said and done hasn't happened and only focus on Madonna?

I could give you a whole list, but the problem is that you'll just accuse me of being a hater and blind M fan and the fight will just continue. Here's a few in the spoiler tag, because you asked for it. But other than that Im not going to respond to that because it's useless

Playing victim on howard stern and gladly letting him insult Madonna

Being shady on Madonna's birthday and leaking applause early and talking about Madonna on twitter

Saying Madonna should drink from poison tea

Talking about some scary stuff of Madonna pointing a gun at her on instagram.

And all of that was just during ARTPOP. You know it was even worse during BTW, calling people "retarded" for thinking it sounds like Madonna and lying about emails. DJ White shadow & others saying she's an old hag and countless of other tweets.. I could keep going.. stop looking at it from ONE side and just let it go. Madonna is taking the first step here and all you can do is hate her even more.

Playing the victim? She was being attacked during a whole world tour lmao

Being shady on Madonna's birthday? And leaking applause early? Doesn't make any sense. The talk about Madonna was during DWUW.

The gun thing was something Perez sent to her, it had nothing to do with Madonna.

What DJWS said has nothing to do with Gaga.

I agree the retarded comment was uncalled for, but I don't think we have proof she actually said that

Kindness rules all.

Archived