Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Madonna obsessed with Gaga?

Firestarter

Featured Posts

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

@Born To Slay (sorry can't quote you): Actually when Britney rose to superstardom the media did not say those things that it said during Gaga's rise. They said, "Move over Madonna, Lady Gaga has risen" So basically the media pit Gaga and Madonna against each other more than they did with Britney and Madonna. Plus, Madonna herself said that she sees herself in Gaga. She didn't say that about Britney.

Madonna has such weak character, it's really disappointing.

The real killer is that Madonna sings all these songs about being this evolved, emotionally mature person but her nature is anything but.

In American Horror Story terms: Madonna's the Fiona Goode to Gaga's Cordelia Foxx. :giggle:

THIS. hurts so much to know that ray of light was written by a hypocrite hustling for attention by putting other people down.

A tad bit. All because she knows that she poses the biggest threat to her historical career. In thirty years, Gaga basically will have topped every achievement Madonna has received.

Β 

tumblr_nhasdxe5dH1rtog3uo1_400.gif

No. She and her manager talked about Gaga because they were asked about her. Otherwise, they would have said nothing. This is a sad thread.

A tad bit. All because she knows that she poses the biggest threat to her historical career. In thirty years, Gaga basically will have topped every achievement Madonna has received.

:air:

In five years, gaga has sold half as many records (albums and singles) as madonna has in her thirty years. It's undeniable.

:air:

Not even close. Madonna has sold overΒ 300 million albums. Gaga has sold around 80 million.

Born To Slay

I think Madonna's attitude towards Britney was more "maternal", like M's the queen, and Brit's the princess.

Β 

With Gaga it was different, it was more like Gaga was making a move for her "crown".

Β 

So perhaps Madonna felt more threatened by Gaga then by Britney?

I know that, I was just pointing out that this statement was not correct

"No other contemporary stars (even during their peaks) had the impact Gaga had."

Also lbr, Madonna used Britney

Born To Slay

@Born To Slay (sorry can't quote you): Actually when Britney rose to superstardom the media did not say those things that it said during Gaga's rise. They said, "Move over Madonna, Lady Gaga has risen" So basically the media pit Gaga and Madonna against each other more than they did with Britney and Madonna. Plus, Madonna herself said that she sees herself in Gaga. She didn't say that about Britney.

I agree but you said "No other contemporary stars (even during their peaks) had the impact Gaga had." and that's an insult to Britney

djBuffoon

Yes because the Medonners are not thinking in Gaga all the time and they have not an entire site dedicated to Gaga, and they are not in Gaga's Fan Page, and Madonna did not begin the BTW feud, she did not sing BTW in 80 concerts with Little Monsters in the backdrop, she did not write "Two Step Behind Me" and Illuminati with Gaga on it. :laughga:

:lmao: READ 'EM. I can't at the members here who think we are the problem. It's obvious Madonna feels threatened by Gaga, and with good reason.

Archived