Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga posts selfie on Instagram + shady caption

itsdominik

Featured Posts

SEVDALIZA

Second, you mention her in a song called "Illuminate"

It's called "Illuminati". With an I. Get your facts straight, fam.

And how is this even relevant to the topic?

operating from another world

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

If witches, vampires and other occult/mythical entities are at the centre of the next album, I'll be so excited.

AgusPop

lmao Gaga already cursing her!!!  :haha:

"Madonna’s “Rebel Heart†Break: Six New Songs Fizzle As Sales Collapse Within Days"

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/12/27/madonnas-rebel-heart-break-six-new-songs-fizzle-as-sales-collapse-within-days

tumblr_mraus8whsq1rsvhtvo1_250.gif

Don't mess up with the Illuminati Queen :fan: and she has The Goddess Aphrodite on her side

wahkeenasitka

LOVE this look in this photo. Gorgeous as always. 

It's because of the Madonna song that just leaked, it's called "Two Steps Behind Me" and it's a track dissing Lady Gaga...

I haven't listened to the new Madonna music so I'm confused. How do we know this is about her? Couldn't it just be new lyrics?

check out this song... it's rather immature, lyrically... 

http://www.b---hyf.it/two-steps-behind-me-di-madonna-uscita-la-canzone-contro-lady-gaga/

Donatello

And how is this even relevant to the topic?

In Illuminati's first verse, Gaga is isolated in the lyric "black magic or gaga" rather than being grouped together with Beyonce etc which suggests she doesn't acknowledge her in the same way (shade).

Gaga's insta caption links to this lyric's theme.

wahkeenasitka

that instrumental is horrible.  I hope thats a scratch demo instrumental, unless Madonna thinks staying ahead is using cirqa 80's $100 casio keyboard sounds.

i'm sure this was just a demo song that was never meant to be released publicly. 

SEVDALIZA

In Illuminati's first verse, Gaga is isolated in the lyric "black magic or gaga" rather than being grouped together with Beyonce etc which suggests she doesn't acknowledge her in the same way (shade).

Gaga's insta caption links to this lyric's theme.

reach_out.jpg

operating from another world

Inb4 she's throwing hints at Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered as the new single and she's currently shooting the music video on the recording studio. :teehee:

Wet Fire

I don't think it's Madge-related. She's been talking about vampires and witches lately. I think it's related to the new album.

Archived