Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

AT LAST GAGA.

Is enough from that old witch

xIjLXh5.gif

The Gaga curse is coming ! ^^ Poor Madonna ! 

NewYorkCity

Madonna is so pathetic... sorry but those lyrics are the most cringe worthy thing I have ever read. She is almost 60 wtf.

Stop trying Madonna, stop.

LeoFameMonster

I think the spell she is talking about is that Madonna's album has flopped incredibly bad.

"At first, all six songs lodged right into the iTunes top 10 and it looked like Madonna had a success. The plan was to release the balance of the album, called “Rebel Heart,†in March.

But now, just a few days late, five of the six songs are gone from iTunes. Only one, “Bitch I’m Madonna,†featuring Nicki Minaj, remains at a lowly number 188. The album “Rebel Heart,†which lists seven songs (for some reason “Joan of Arc†is there but you can’t hear it) is at number 38 for pre-orders.

On amazon.com things are much much worse.. “Living for Love,†which was supposed to be the lead single, is at number 529 among digital singles. And the “Rebel Heart†album is at 167" From showbiz411.com

AgusPop

I think the spell she is talking about is that Madonna's album has flopped incredibly bad.

"At first, all six songs lodged right into the iTunes top 10 and it looked like Madonna had a success. The plan was to release the balance of the album, called “Rebel Heart,†in March.

But now, just a few days late, five of the six songs are gone from iTunes. Only one, “Bitch I’m Madonna,†featuring Nicki Minaj, remains at a lowly number 188. The album “Rebel Heart,†which lists seven songs (for some reason “Joan of Arc†is there but you can’t hear it) is at number 38 for pre-orders.

On amazon.com things are much much worse.. “Living for Love,†which was supposed to be the lead single, is at number 529 among digital singles. And the “Rebel Heart†album is at 167" From showbiz411.com

:rofl: take that b---h. Its called KARMA

monketsharona

The spell could be all of her songs being leaked ^^ That's what I call Karma.

LeoFameMonster

:rofl: take that b---h. Is called KARMA

haha that should be Gaga's new pop Album lol

The spell could be all of her songs being leaked ^^ That's what I call Karma.

Well we all know GAga has an arsenal of tech savvy people working for her... so lol

Levine

Yes because Gaga can dress like that in 5 minutes and take a selfie and reply to Madonna's freshly leaked song. Get real.

They are so pathetic :dies:

daviddarko

madonna_mdnatour_053.jpg

Gaga is always on your mind, Madonna.

First you sang BTW in 80 concerts in the MDNA Tour
Second, you mention her in a song called "Illuminate"
and now you dedicate to her a FULL SONG!!!

You are the Obssesed here Madge.

Medonters attacking me in 3...2...1 telling me Im wrong and Madge is the Mother Teresa and she is not pressed  :sweat:

Jenniferella

Medonters attacking me in 3...2...1 telling me Im wrong and Madge is the Mother Teresa and she is not pressed  :sweat:

Madonna is a total b---h and I love it though

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived