💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga posts selfie on Instagram + shady caption

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

This is what I read "She is PERCHED on everything that is said about her. Still clinging onto negativity #PromoteOnlineKindness" What negativity are you referring to her clinging on to if it isn't about Madonna' s leaked song  and her being "perched" on everything said about her. 

Because she is obviously talking about something that someone said about her, whatever it is. Now, again, tell me when I mentionned Madonna. I'm waiting for your reply

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

I literally said "oh my god" out loud.  :saira:  :legend:

Slay me again, gagz. I don't know what is so different about this picture, maybe the bangs, but she looks just beyond stunning and so different.

so gaga was talking about vampires a week ago 

Beware Vampires: the blood you choose to suck choose wisely, it may fill your pores from the inside out with a wicked poison unknown to you. Perhaps you took a bite of flesh you can't handle. Perhaps I am also a Vampire, or a new creature undead you have yet to meet.

and now about witch

Careful witch, I'll put a spell on you. Or maybe I already did.

and so i made few searches and this what I got

Well, from what I've heard vampires and witches are complete opposites. Witches are beings that have the power to affect change using witchcraft usually referred to as magic. They draw this power from nature. This is a main reason why dark magic is so dangerous to witches and warlocks who attempt to use it. It was nature that created witches as protection from people who tried to harm it. On the other hand, vampires are an abamenation of nature. This is why a being can not be both a vampire and witch at the same time

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

I am over the Gaga / Madonna feud, so I am just going to ignore all of it, if it starts up again.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

giskardsb

In regards to all the vampire,witch,etc stuff I hope Gaga is hinting at a dark goth rock era.

:rip: at those lyrics tbh, if it's true then I am a bit dissapointed in Madonna.

She's not me was a bit below the belt but this would just take it to a petty level.

Madonna is showing serious insecurity about herself in the last few years.  She should walk the walk instead of shading people.  She hasn't done anything original in years.   No wonder her stans are so overboard about Madonnas "position" in the pop hierarchy when their leader seems to be the one feeding the hysteria.  If Madonna is really "in the lead" there is no reason for her to be looking over her shoulder all the time. 

HausofGabo

this is just a Screamin' Jay Hawkins reference, no more than that, to keep the rock vibe   :lolgaga:

crushedlemonice

So why do we think this is Madonna shade?

The lyrics of Madonna's song don't even mention witches

so gaga was talking about vampires a week ago 

and now about witch

and so i made few searches and this what I got

But seeing as Madonna sucks youth from young pop stars and thus is a vampire, she can't be a witch, and thus this instagram caption can't be about Madonna :huh:

FATCAT

What happened? Who is she shading?

She looks good but I don't get the shade  :flop:

Its just idiot fans trying to make something out of nothing.

Purr more, hiss less.

monketsharona

So why do we think this is Madonna shade?

The lyrics of Madonna's song don't even mention witches

'black magic or Gaga' in Illuminati

Flawless selfie and shade  :legend:

About the Madonna situation, I'm fan of her since a lot time before Gaga's debut, but she is totally wrong on this situation, she is totally making a big mistake, I'm totally on Gaga's side in this, I'm very disappointed.

FATCAT

thank you

Well its true, there is NO indication that the caption has ANYTHING to do with Madonna. You're just trying to make something out of nothing.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived