Gaga posts selfie on Instagram + shady caption

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Hope they're lyrics cause nobody's messing with her

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in the world do you even know it's about Madonna? I really just think you are reaching like the rest of the people on this forum. Why does everything have to be about Madonna when Gaga has made tweets this past week similar to her tweet, before a Madonna song was even leaked. 

Shhhhhh, at least it's about Gaga for once instead of Nicki or Bey or some other basic :emma:

Pure Adrenaline

what part gives you impression it's more Rihanna than Gaga aside from "you're pretty girl, I'll give you that" ?

u can walk that walk and talk that talk :laughga:

idk I just thought of Rihsus when I read those :spin:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

swine killer

Oh dear, is this real? The Madonna song?!?!

Lady Gaga can expose Madonna in a talent contest. She beter watch out.

Sugarfall

:rip: at those lyrics tbh, if it's true then I am a bit dissapointed in Madonna.

She's not me was a bit below the belt but this would just take it to a petty level.

She's Not Me isn't even about Gaga, it was released in 2008 when Gaga was still not famous. The song is about Madonna's ex husband's mistress.

Vernier

She's Not Me isn't even about Gaga, it was released in 2008 when Gaga was still not famous. The song is about Madonna's ex husband's mistress.

She's very obviously talking about the EY/BTW/She's Not Me section of the MDNA tour, not just the song itself in isolation :emma:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Stefani328

I did not bring Madonna up in this thread, read it again.

This is what I read "She is PERCHED on everything that is said about her. Still clinging onto negativity #PromoteOnlineKindness" What negativity are you referring to her clinging on to if it isn't about Madonna' s leaked song  and her being "perched" on everything said about her. 

Sugarfall

She's very obviously talking about the EY/BTW/She's Not Me section of the MDNA tour, not just the song itself in isolation :emma:

Oh lol I forgot about that :emma:

Pure Adrenaline

omg really :fail:

first of all what an awful petty pressed sad effort of a lyrics from Madonna it totally ruined the great sound that it had wtf this are so bitter and uncalled for like this is 2011 get over it girl it 2015 and u are still beating that dead horse.....still can't belive that she would be proud to sing lyrics like these so cringe worthy even worse than Bitch, I'm Madonna's lyrics :wtf:

second of all Gaga looks fab and flawless as usual   :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

monketsharona

Someone said in another topic Gaga would not compete with Madonna this year by releasing her album in 2015...

Maybe she wants it after all... If she does this, I hope she's sure about the quatlity of her record and its ability to slay Rebel Heart in charts... 

swine killer

omg really :fail:

first of all what an awful petty pressed sad effort of a lyrics from Madonna it totally ruined the great sound that it had wtf this are so bitter and uncalled for like this is 2011 get over it girl it 2015 and u are still beating that dead horse.....still can't belive that she would be proud to sing lyrics like these so cringe worthy even worse than Bitch, I'm Madonna's lyrics :wtf:

second of all Gaga looks fab and flawless as usual   :legend:

Archived