Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A.Banks: White men should be locked in psych ward

Putin

Featured Posts

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

If you read Mein Kampf you could see some similarities between Hitler and Azealia´s mentality. German people were very opressed after WW I, the unemployement was so huge, the hunger was everywhere and they were seen as monsters by other nations. Hitler gave them back work and mostly their pride. But he didnt do it for general german people but for his own evil goals. In the same way,  Azealia wants to be a spokeperson for all black people but rather for her own personal reasons. 90% of black people are more opressed than her everyday. And her statements like "white men should be locked in nuthouses", "I would punch that white man ( even if he agrees with me - just because he is white) are just products of her mentally-ill mind and has nothing to do with fighting against racism.

2UgLX7y.gif

Yes, because an indie rapper on Twitter has the same capabilities of the leader of a nation. 

I think you'll find that the Most Over The Top and Completely Missing The Point Award actually goes to the woman you are defending, Miss Banks. 

It's really not worth your time to defend her for the sake of going against the grain. 

If you read my other posts in this thread you would see I do not agree with her on this, at all but comparing her to the person who brought around death to my ancestors? Completely over the top.

Yes, because an indie rapper on Twitter has the same capabilities of the leader of a nation.

Hitler wrote mein kampf before he was leader.

I just said they are parallels between her mentality on twitter and points in Mein Kampf. Thanks God, she is not dangerous with her limited intelligence, charisma and resources. Otherwise I would feel scared even by passing her in streets.

2UgLX7y.gif

If you read my other posts in this thread you would see I do not agree with her on this, at all but comparing her to the person who brought around death to my ancestors? Completely over the top.

He also did brought death to mine

inuborg

If you read Mein Kampf you could see some similarities between Hitler and Azealia´s mentality. German people were very opressed after WW I, the unemployement was so huge, the hunger was everywhere and they were seen as monsters by other nations. Hitler gave them back work and mostly their pride. But he didnt do it for general german people but for his own evil goals. In the same way,  Azealia wants to be a spokeperson for all black people but rather for her own personal reasons. 90% of black people are more opressed than her everyday. And her statements like "white men should be locked in nuthouses", "I would punch that white man ( even if he agrees with me - just because he is white) are just products of her mentally-ill mind and has nothing to do with fighting against racism.

2UgLX7y.gif

Listen, Azealia is a 23 year old female. black rapper with about 80 songs to her discography and some intense opinions. Its not that deep, its not that serious. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Donatello

After scrolling through her recent twitter feed, I've decided I'm glad Gaga didn't release anything with her + I can now see why she's gotten nowhere with her career since 212.

The real racist here is her.

Morphine Prince

Hitler wrote mein kampf before he was leader.

Yes, but he carried out his ideas once he was powerful. 

inuborg

Yes, but he carried out his ideas once he was powerful. 

hmmm a nation lead by Azealia would be interesting though 

:awesome: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Listen, Azealia is a 23 year old female. black rapper with about 80 songs to her discography and some intense opinions. Its not that deep, its not that serious. 

We should just be careful. Talking generally, people can be easily manipulated by social medias. This is new age. The speakers of new movements dont give speech in the square anymore but they give statements on twitters, facebooks... This doesnt apply to Azealia tho, she doesnt know the art of rhetorics at all and she isnt really followed but its still sick how some of her twitter stans mindlessly support her in everything.

Archived