• Last Reply
SychosSoChic

tumblr_inline_mqojkvjuWX1qz4rgp.gif

Don't you use a River Song gif on me.

Ultraviolence is awesome. I don't know what you're talking about.  :cool:

It puts me to sleep everytime. 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

gagaisitalian

Not being biased, I actually love this title. I know she mentioned it earlier and I loved it.

Almost sounds like a film title for something.

Why do some of y'all say she changes her mind a lot? We aren't talking about Gaga, fam.

Think about it, Lana still references the same things in her new music as she did in her 2007-2011 music.

I can really see her sticking to this title even if she just threw it around in the past.

Cody Draco

I RAN :giveup:

This is an OLD RUMOUR. Like, REALLY old. It wasn't even confirmed, she was speculating. :giveup:

How dare you troll me? :giveup:

ALL OF THIS. :nooo:

Cody Draco

Not being biased, I actually love this title. I know she mentioned it earlier and I loved it.

Almost sounds like a film title for something.

Why do some of y'all say she changes her mind a lot? We aren't talking about Gaga, fam.

Think about it, Lana still references the same things in her new music as she did in her 2007-2011 music.

I can really see her sticking to this title even if she just threw it around in the past.

I love the title too, for some reason it makes me think of American and West Coast.

Lemme paint a picture for you :flutter:.

"You sit on a park bench with all your thirsty thot friends. You're watching hot, shirtless men wash your bright red convertable. They occasionally spray each other with the hose pipe for your amusement and Tiffany releases a soft groan. You sip your pepsi cola and eventually whisper "It's quiet". Your best friend replies, "I know right? We should listen to some music while we wait. But which album?" She asks before taking a loud sip, never laying her eyes off the boys. "I KNOW! Lana Del Rey's new album "Music To Watch Boys To" is on my phone! Lemme just play it!" You blast the first song and all your friends are suddenly bopping to the music and some of the boys overhear the song and slightly sway. Everything is perfect."

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

Ahh this album is gonna be another instant classic from Lana. :flutter:

Archived