Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charli XCX: Iggy can do whatever the **** she wants

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A weak response from someone throwing anti-white slurs at mixed heritage Charli XCX.

Anyway, it's amazing on a board dedicated to an International Female Pop Star how many people are siding against pop, against the women, and against non-Americans, just so you can kiss the ass of a black bigot and her supporters.

I agree

not all rappers were ghetto and call women b---hes. How dare you. Pop rap is the crappiest of rap.

I think my Kanye comment acknowledged that. If you want to divide rap into categories.

1, There is more lyrics-driven, indie, or experimental stuff that rarely is ever crosses over to pop radio. Yeezus etc. I think this is the cutting edge now, you'll see more indie rap just like indie rock became the thing in the 90's.

2. There is pop rap or dance rap that is catchy and harmless. From MC Hammer to BEP's The End to Kanye feat. on ET to Iggy.

3. Then the lowest form, that stereotypes blacks as thugs, women as b---hes, brags about wealth/power, and is laced with profanity just to be edgy. Stuff which might have been fresh 20 years and popular 10 years ago but is now super-generic. Sadly, Nick's last single with all the feat. falls into this category.

I think my Kanye comment acknowledged that. If you want to divide rap into categories.y

1, There is more lyrics-driven, indie, or experimental stuff that rarely is ever crosses over to pop radio. Yeezus etc. I think this is the cutting edge now, you'll see more indie rap just like indie rock became the thing in the 90's.

2. There is pop rap or dance rap that is catchy and harmless. From MC Hammer to BEP's The End to Kanye feat. on ET to Iggy.

3. Then the lowest form, that stereotypes blacks as thugs, women as b---hes, brags about wealth/power, and is laced with profanity just to be edgy. Stuff which might have been fresh 20 years and popular 10 years ago but is now super-generic. Sadly, Nick's last single with all the feat. falls into this category.

This is pretty much accurate. I enjoy your post and agree with a lot of what you say :) I would also say that there is probably another category that could classify as "other". I mean pretty much all the rappers who mainly base their music off of category #3 you stated have some serious music too with good meanings.

Desperado

Nicki doesn't sing a note on Anaconda and that's her highest charting song, so...

its not lol 

Iggy bought her fame. That's better than a vibrator.

well that is true lol, i bet she thinks she owes her 

Desperado

Icon she is not

Like i wouldnt even call lady gaga a pop icon this early in her career, and she dares to say that iggy with 1 year of fame is an icon, my god, the levels we have right now. She has 0 legacy whatsoever.  

Stephen

I'm sure Charli didn't even watch Azealia's interview, she just responding to the spun statements flying around that are trying to make it seem like AB just hates iggy cuzz she's white. It's a shame that the real issue is being ignored while all these media outlets and Internet stans would rather focus on stupid drama.

I'm sure Charli didn't even watch Azealia's interview, she just responding to the spun statements flying around that are trying to make it seem like AB just hates iggy cuzz she's white. It's a shame that the real issue is being ignored while all these media outlets and Internet stans would rather focus on stupid drama.

Charli is such a hypocrite, if this had been pre Fancy she would've been on Azealia's side and she has been until she sold herself out for a little bit of attention. She's pathetic. 

its not lol 

Exactly what I was thinking lol! I'm sure charli wouldn't speak badly about Azealia though regardless of the Iggy Vs Azealia beef

One of the main reasons Azealia hates Iggy though is because she's WHITE making hip-hop music

Exactly what I was thinking lol! I'm sure charli wouldn't speak badly about Azealia though regardless of the Iggy Vs Azealia beef

One of the main reasons Azealia hates Iggy though is because she's WHITE making hip-hop music

One of the first reasons was because XXL had used Iggy on one of their covers as like rapper of the year or some shi back in 2012 after she had released that song with the slavemaster line.

Like i wouldnt even call lady gaga a pop icon this early in her career, and she dares to say that iggy with 1 year of fame is an icon, my god, the levels we have right now. She has 0 legacy whatsoever.

Agreed. It takes ALOT to deserve the icon title. Iggy has a lot to do and prove before becoming an icon. She needs to have more than a year of success in the mainstream portion of the industry as well.

Miranda Sings

its not lol 

But it is? In the US at least. It hit #2, that's the highest position she's had.

Stephen

I'm pretty sure its bc Iggy raps/acts like a black woman. And most recently bc her watered down commercialized rap received more grammy noms than authentic rap.

Desperado

But it is? In the US at least. It hit #2, that's the highest position she's had.

oh mess i read it as sells, im sorry

I'm pretty sure its bc Iggy raps/acts like a black woman. And most recently bc her watered down commercialized rap received more grammy noms than authentic rap.

this, its not really cause she's white, she hasnt say anything about the rap skills of Eminem or other white rappers apart from iggy and macklemore. 

Miranda Sings

oh mess i read it as sells, im sorry

this, its not really cause she's white, she hasnt say anything about the rap skills of Eminem or other white rappers apart from iggy and macklemore.

Haha, no worries, I was just really confused. No, I'm sure she's had higher selling ones.

Archived