💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charli XCX: Iggy can do whatever the **** she wants

SIRE

Featured Posts

MahoganySnitch

Well she's right that Iggy can do what she wants. It doesn't mean she should/that it's OK though.

This. There's nothing legally stopping Iggy, but...

Sue_just_because_you_CAN_SAY_IT_doesnt_m

I mean...slave master?...really. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

lol from one SUPER CLASSY LADY to another.

By the way the fact that she thinks this is about whether Iggy is allowed to rap or not just shows how little she knows about what's really going on.

When ur album sells 1.1 million come back hun

She'll be a pop icon when her debut album manages to sell more than a million copies in the state alone.. Homegirl is a singles artist

super ultra

yaaaassss I love that she stands by Iggy's side all the time :legend: BUT Iggy isn't a pop icon  :wtf: anyway yaaaaaassss

Sizzily

"Pop Icon, Iggy Azalea"   :toofunny:

"Iggy Azalea, Pop Icon"  :toofloppy:

"Rap Goddess and Pop Icon, Iggy Azalea"  :toofunga:

tumblr_lve49bgGgL1qdlkgg.gif

And someone should tell Charli what this is really about.

One Banned Boi

SychosSoChic

Iggy has the freedom to do whatever she wants, it's true, because as an individual she deserves that. Ideally, everybody deserves that.

But the point isn't her per se, but more her being the representation of the overall implications of the effects of structural racism (internalized or otherwise) in the music/hip-hop industry itself.

I herald Iggy's views on feminism, and despite her racist comments in the past, I don't doubt she's thought it over and is a relatively decent person now. But it's not necessarily her that's he problem- it's rooted a lot more in the historical context of the perception of tiered privilege.

:applause:

And Iggy isn't a pop icon.

Yet  :grinch: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Thes ignorant people need to stfu. Sometimes it's best to just keep shut, especially when the situation has nothing to do with you....

monsterdreams

She'll be a pop icon when her debut album manages to sell more than a million copies in the state alone.. Homegirl is a singles artist

We're both talking about Charli right?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Pop Icon ?

cOVLbKH.gif

"They don’t have to play the rules the right way. David Bowie didn’t. I’m not comparing her to Bowie, but who gives a f---? It’s just because it’s hip hop."

tumblr_inline_ngy1aoeaot1s2uupz.gif

Archived