đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

a guy I know says he got a 5-years-old note written by Gaga

Dolev

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

but JUST if i will be worth something

when there will be here someone who loves me, when ill have fans, give it to him, but just if i will be worth something

Mess. :rip: What's going on with her grammar? This is the same woman who went to NYU :air:

Maybe she was in a rush. Anyway, that's sweet if it's true. :)

It's science, bitch

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that doesn't mean anything in english at all. that's not english grammar. and it says just if *i*, not it.

UYCRpkY.jpg

10858430_1010433652304793_66521927643247

lol

Everyones handwriting gets ****ed up with those big ass markers though. Anyway, if it is her its cool, knowing that she could never do this now. It's not as if someone sold it to some poor fan for $5000.

Blank Space
that's broken english and not her handwriting. it looks more like hebrew than the roman alphabet."when there will be here someone who loves me, when ill have fans, give it to him, but ??? if i will be worth something"da fock
maybe she writen while she was drunk?

Pure Adrenaline

that doesn't mean anything in english at all. that's not english grammar. and it says just if *i*, not it.

UYCRpkY.jpg

10858430_1010433652304793_66521927643247

lol

idk maybe she learn how to write proper :shrug:

anyway if that is really true it's so sweet Gaga must see this tbh :flutter: :kara:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Many native english speakrs tend to make more grammer mistakes than people who's first language is not english tbh

I'm not really familiar with Gaga's style of writing so I just posted this for other people to judge  :shrug:

but not *these* mistakes. these are more than blunders. and not every single sentence with that unusual broken english.

Everyones handwriting gets ****ed up with those big ass markers though. Anyway, if it is her its cool, knowing that she could never do this now. It's not as if someone sold it to some poor fan for $5000.

that's not a big ass marker, that's a plain felt tip.

idk maybe she learn how to write proper :shrug:

at 23 while touring the world she swapped handwriting entirely? none of the letters are the same as her actual handwriting.

high heeled fem

is that famega?

OMG she looks so young and fresh and motivated and iconic :giveup:

i know amazing

and like dark orange purple sick tan which she had at some point, she looks amazing :giveup:

I think it's her handwriting, I mean look at the 'G.U.Y.' single cover.

exactly marker changes it

Omegahedron

I call bulls**t

If that *is* hers, she must have been nearly paralytic drunk to have lost that much composure and form in her handwriting, and also to be worrying something that makes absolutely no sense, even on an abstract level

I say real. It's so lovely and thoughtful, yet at the same time egotistical, that it's just the sort of thing she would've come up with. :) And the handwriting is a good match. The text itself is perfectly sensible, if a little awkward.

Teri Hatcher

lucky ho

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived