Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga slams artists who don't write and can't sing

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Elvis didn't write his songs though but he is loved by many...these type of statements always stir ****, she should refrain from making them

For those saying Ariana, she gave her a standing ovation for her performance at the AMAs so bye..

yes but she did it in a spiteful way

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elvis didn't write his songs though but he is loved by many...these type of statements always stir ****, she should refrain from making them

? how do u know this? 

Genuinely don't understand how anyone can disagree with this? 

well there are a lot of .......... *keeps it cute*  :giggle:

he was an amazing interpreter with out of this world style and charisma...she's talking about mediocre people who can't live without autotune and know nothing about music. your statement is a bit off.

Pavarotti did not write his music but his ability and interpretation made him a legend and he sang the same thing thousand of people are singing around the world but he was one of the few that have shone.

thefamebitch

I agree 100% and no I don't give a **** if she's shading someone else I listen to. There's a reason I choose GAGAdaily because I prefer her over everyone else, if you're looking for a non-denominational forum where people aren't going to agree with the main features artist, try ATRL.

MahoganySnitch

I don't know if u r trolling on this one ..... or actually being honest :dead:

I'm not trolling, at least I don't think I am. Is the Miku point ultimately moot bc she isn't flesh and blood? Probably lol

Putting Taylor and Katy within 93930392020202039399291819293847659384659927373939934884944 miles of eachother in the songwriting bracket should be considered blasphemy.

Even Peacock is better than We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Katy's songs are more fun, and Taylor's don't have enough extra depth and intelligence to make up for that.

Could easily imagine Katy writing and singing Trouble or Shake It Off.

First of all, what article is this from where Gaga says she's only written 90% of her songs? Sounds like bullsh!t. If that really did come from her mouth I'll be extremely disappointed because it will mean she has outright lied to us in the past.

Also, I don't understand this stance she has about singers who can't sing, and yet she's a supporter of Britney and goes to her shows and talks about collabing with her.  

I love Gaga but she needs to just shut up and stop talking about other artists. She was so much cooler when she just minded her own business and talked about her own sh!t, rather than everybody else's. 

lul what? We already knew this. She has co-writers on her songs. They help her adjust the lyrics to the instrumentals.

I agree with her. If you can't write a song, or if you can't sing, why are you in this industry? I agree that you need at least one of these vital skills. 

i don't thin she was talking about somebody in particular, she was just saying that Popstars become more and more a product and less and less "Artists".

I mean... I like Britney Spears, she's cute as Jem and the hologram or a Barbie could be... but It is stupid to deny that, except for her talent as a dancer in the first part of her career, she does not sing (I don't say she can't, I simply say she never does it... Her concert are 100% playback, or 95% or whatever), she does not write anything she sings (yeah, she wrote three lyrics in some albums of her, thank you very much), she is not AT ALL in control of her public persona, she has never been and now even less than before. 

She is a product, as Coca-cola, and she is sold that way... Funny and very good to listen to (I have alla her album at home myself) but when I think about people like Elton John, Ella Fitzgerald, Lisa Minnelli or... Christina Aguilera... I am not a fan of her either but...technically speaking it's really not the same thing.

Now Popstars are becoming as J-Pop Singers: cute girls or boys that do not have any particular talent but they're cute enough to build a character around them, and when do not like anymore, they're are replaced.

GaGa is not, and does not want to be like this... That's why, I like Britney, but I am a Gaga Fan.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

What's so funny? Songs like Thinking of You and Lost are perfection. You don't need metaphors and allusions to be a good songwriter. Sorry to break it to you, people like Taylor and Katy excel in simplicity and that's why they've been so timeless as of now.

It's a shame their songs aren't as "timeless" as you're making it sound. Katy is terrible, when it comes to lyrics. And Taylor was better when she was doing her thing, her latest album is pretty bad when it comes to lyrics.

cosmicluvrr

Yas drag Ariana

"You better be able to blow" which means they better be able to sing, which clearly Ariana can, so Bye

Archived