💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

display name

no, guys do not wear perfume. they wear cologne.

at least they should

How about guys should be able to wear whatever the hell they want, and no one should make a fuss over it?

SebaMonster

and baby is the most viewed video on youtube..

There's a reason why it's the most watched video on Youtube... And it's not cause it's a good video!

Everyone is just hating him on his video...

There's a reason why it's the most watched video on Youtube... And it's not cause it's a good video!

Everyone is just hating him on his video...

The reason is that he has tons of tweens watching his video over and over and over... doesnt mean that it translates to sales... compare the song to TEOG... 2.5 mill in the US versus 3 mill for baby... 53 mill for TEOG and 700 mill for Baby...

Let's not give him TOO much credit...

Flippy

How about guys should be able to wear whatever the hell they want, and no one should make a fuss over it?

:worship: :worship: :worship:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

:kisses: Preach it. I mean, what year is it? 2012? yeah, I'm pretty sure guys and girls for that matter can wear any fragrance they choose regardless of what gender it was intended for.

he also made till the world ends and whip my hair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Kay

and baby is the most viewed video on youtube..

He knows when to make the right cuts for the song. Poker Face is flawless. So. Flawless.

display name

:kisses: Preach it. I mean, what year is it? 2012? yeah, I'm pretty sure guys and girls for that matter can wear any fragrance they choose regardless of what gender it was intended for.

I agree, and I feel that way about all forms of expression. Society's perceptions of gender should play no part in how people want to express themselves. If they feel it is who they are, then who is anyone to tell them any differently.

Voltaire

People are still having the cologne vs. perfume debate even after countless people have already posted that eau de cologne, eau de parfum, and eau de toilette are all designations that describe the content of essential oils in relations to base liquid such as water or alcohol. It DOES NOT determine the fragrance aroma, just the concentration.

Even beyond that, its like arguing boy colors vs. girl colors and is completely pointless. People should wear fragrances that suit them, mix well with their natural body chemistry, and exude the style of aromas they are looking for that day. Jean Paul Gaultier came out with Le Fluer which is a male-centric scent and is primarily made of flowers.

Tom Ford Black Orchid is more often purchased and worn by men, because it can really mix with a masculine undertone. As does Tuscan Leather from his private collection. I could go on and on.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker