💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

how has your friend smelt it ?

Did you watch that video where Gaga gives those fans in NYC a part of her weave after she did that trivia question (what is my middle name, I believe)? Well, after she got the weave she asked gaga what perfume it was and gaga winked at her and said that it was her perfume and that it's not in stores yet but it will be soon.

Did you watch that video where Gaga gives those fans in NYC a part of her weave after she did that trivia question (what is my middle name, I believe)? Well, after she got the weave she asked gaga what perfume it was and gaga winked at her and said that it was her perfume and that it's not in stores yet but it will be soon.

we believe that

FeedMyPopHeart

smells fishy :fish:

doesn't sound very gaga like?

JohnnyVersace

*1Mi4k.gif

Degenerate Beauty

After reading that, I have no doubt that she really said that.

smells fishy :fish:

doesn't sound very gaga like?

Well it was legitimate. You guys are always claiming that stuff like this is fishy until you find out later on that they were real. the scent from the perfume was all over her weave and gaga admitted it to them.

and how do you know if something's very gaga like or not?

*1Mi4k.gif

oh really? well I told all of you that gaga was doing a video shoot with scheiße and nobody believed me until she tweeted it. I know what i'm talking about.

Edited by StarStunning

Jonathanholland

hope it doesn't smell like scheisse (or blood or sperm) :pukey:

Before there was love, there was silence

oh really? well I told all of you that gaga was doing a video shoot with scheiße and nobody believed me until she tweeted it. I know what i'm talking about.

tumblr_lxgqrqkBBr1qmn7e8o1_400.gif

I think her fragrance will be Mugler-esque. i.e. quite androgynous. I wear A*Men alot, and it is very masculine, but it's got some very sweet high-notes that would be interesting on a woman. Womanity, I would LOVE to wear - if only cavier wasn't used in the production of it.

Im excited for it!

:yes: My mother only wears Mugler fragrances. Her favorite is the first one, Angel. It's one of the few refillable bottles on the market. It's sort of spicy and sweet so I think men can wear it as well.

Well it was legitimate. You guys are always claiming that stuff like this is fishy until you find out later on that they were real. the scent from the perfume was all over her weave and gaga admitted it to them.

It is legit. I read about it while ago and even posted it I think but no one paid attention :crossed:

id like to see if the blood and sperm thing is real cause thats just gross. if it is id like to see how they mention it in the commercial