💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

What if the proceeds covered the items (parfume,container;etc) and the rest went to a charity?

that would be awesome then if it were entirely not for profit, but something like 25% isn't really cool.

That's a little unnecessarily melodramatic don't you think? Its just a perfume. Not a big deal. It doesn't compromise her artistic integrity in any way regardless of what you choose to believe. Like I said, if you don't like it then don't buy it :/

IA that is completely melodramatic

Are you forgetting GaGa has started up the BTW foundation? Viva Mac campaign? NUMEROUS Gay Rights political work? And you complain because she decides to release a perfume that has been in the works for years now?

Just you wait - I bet a portion of the money 'she doesn't need' that is raised from the perfume goes towards the BTWF.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

that would be awesome then if it were entirely not for profit, but something like 25% isn't really cool.

Then stop jumping onto conclusions until you know solid information. ;)

Just A Holy Fool

Priceless. Only Gaga would make a perfume commercial with a song titled **** as the theme :toofunny:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS. Even more than Gaga's Workshop.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Lord Axel

tbh I was expecting something bigger, BUT if the commercial is the same length as the song then it will pretty much be a music video for Scheiße and that is one of my dreams :legend:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Parfum contains the highest concentrate of perfume and less alcohol unlike eu de parfume. So it lasts longer! (but it'll also be more expensive, around $100+)

Edited by StarStunning

Parfum contains the highest concentrate of perfume and less alcohol unlike eu de parfume. So it lasts longer! (but it'll also be more expensive, around $100+)

I wonder who she made it with? and I'm surprised it didn't take longer to create.

Receipts for this?