💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga is shooting a commerical for her perfume (featuring Scheiße)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

"YOU DONT NEED THAT MONEY! SHOOT IT!"

but buy my concert tickets, perfume, cd, GAGA X BARNEYS, GAGA X TERRY RICHARDSON, posters, etc :troll:

and knowing her she actually was involved in the process instead of katy and kim

$90 million a year isnt enough?

I guess not haha she's doing endorsements that have NOTHING to do with music

i can't believe she is doing as perfume. that is the worst ever. it doesn't get much worse in terms of money grubbing than that.

she really only cares about your money, guys. :/

I agree, unless...

She did something like Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans...but in perfume form. You never know what scent you are going to get, could be a beautiful Rose scent, or could be the smell of a Rotten Corps. That would be rad.

MarryTheKnight

I agree, unless...

She did something like Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans...but in perfume form. You never know what scent you are going to get, could be a beautiful Rose scent, or could be the smell of a Rotten Corps. That would be rad.

$75 for a rotten corps perfume? :troll:

Bloody Mary

I agree, unless...

:lmao: I love your posts

$75 for a rotten corps perfume? :troll:

Yes, she can corner the Necrophilia market. Number 1 perfume in Germany, for sure.

maybe the proceeds will go to the born this way foundation :shrug:

that would be completely awesome but i can imagine it being 5 or 10% and that's seriously not good enough. :)

I agree, unless...

i'd like there to be one that actually gives you full blown aids as an artistic way to say "and this is what happens if you don't protect yourself". and it would STILL sell out.

that would be completely awesome but i can imagine it being 5 or 10% and that's seriously not good enough. :)

What makes you think it would be that low? The items at Barney's were 25%

Edited by BabyDoll

Stiletto Ninja

Well, she has to make her money somehow and record sales primarily go to the label. I don't mind the perfume at all to be honest. If I like it I might buy it, but if I don't then I won't. Its much more respectable that she's investing in her own brand and producing things that are distinctly her own, as opposed to just attaching her name to a product and being a corporate shill for someone else.

Look at it this way: more money for her to invest into her videos and performances :)

I agree, unless...

:lol: That would be amazing but I would be terrified of spending upwards from $60 on a perfume that smells like a corpse :ohno:

What makes you think it would be that low? The items at Barney's were 25%

i thought that was terrible too. 25% is pathetically low. and the price of those things...

i'd like there to be one that actually gives you full blown aids as an artistic way to say "and this is what happens if you don't protect yourself". and it would STILL sell out.

AIDS? I'm pretty sure half her fan base has that already. THAT IS A JOKE.

A bottle of Gonorrhea Perfume however, is worth 75$.

i thought that was terrible too. 25% is pathetically low. and the price of those things...

you didn't answer my question. I'm sure if this is the case it will be more than 5%. :nails:

Well, she has to make her money somehow and record sales primarily go to the label.
oh come oooooooooooooon. like she isn't rolling in it already. if she didn't sell out before, the time has come. there's no purpose to this. she just wants her fans to throw their money at her with this. there's no getting around it. perfumes are a mega franchise. paris hilton has like 13 perfumes? that should speak for itself!

Look at it this way: more money for her to invest into her videos and performances :)
money doesn't make any of these things better. that is incredibly self indulgent. did she have a perfume when she did the vmas 09, her most critically acclaimed performance? :) just shows how pointless this is in that regard.

AIDS? I'm pretty sure half her fan base has that already. THAT IS A JOKE.

A bottle of Gonorrhea Perfume however, is worth 75$.

lol yes Edited by garnite

SCHEIBE+KLEIN HAS BEEN MY DREAM SINCE THIS ERA STARTED.

PRAYING FOR A LONGER DIRECTORS CUT FASHION FILM

YES I AM TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M DYING IRL

*DEAD*

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT