💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga praised her pure pop masterpiece Applause

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Didymus

When did she say this though? :huh:

Applause promo radio interviews. She said she made a list of songs that she wanted on the album (out of the 70+ songs she had recorded) and Applause wasn't on it. Her manager liked the songs she played to him so much that they ended up listening to literally every one of them and Applause was the absolute last song.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donatello

so I was really just making a crack so my team would start laughing. 

I remember reading this. There's nothing in the slightest funny in the SXSW comment. Her statement in this interview is a convoluted version of "it was just a joke" -- classic english pragmatics for "I'm not talking about it".

There are MANY other instances where she shaded Applause.

TimisaMonster

Im referring to the statement that Gaga didn't want it on the album. :awkney: Also Gaga had other plans for the lead single back then, she never said that she didn't want Applause as a single or that she didn't love it. Don't change her words to fit with your taste. :smh:

She DID say she didn't want it on the album...she had other better songs but cuz Jimmy wanted it as the first single...it had to be on the album :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whispering

I remember reading this. There's nothing in the slightest funny in the SXSW comment. Her statement in this interview is a convoluted version of "it was just a joke" -- classic english pragmatics for "I'm not talking about it".

There are MANY other instances where she shaded Applause.

She said exactly what she meant.

No, there isn't.

You can continue to make up things in your mind, but they are simply just that...random ideas that you made up.

Applause promo radio interviews. She said she made a list of songs that she wanted on the album (out of the 70+ songs she had recorded) and Applause wasn't on it. Her manager liked the songs she played to him so much that they ended up listening to literally every one of them and Applause was the absolute last song.

Applause made the final cut- out of the 70 songs.

The song was the last one she played for Jimmy Iovine, who was the head of Interscope, and NOT her manager.

boring video boring song.

You can say whatever you want about Applause except it's boring. 

That pre-chorus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your fave's career

What? Applause >>>>>> BDR 

:spin:

Oh I know, and I respect that. But saying BDR is her worse video?  :fat: It's beyond legendary ...  :heat:

Oh I know, and I respect that. But saying BDR is her worse video?  :fat: It's beyond legendary ...  :heat:

How? :lmao: 

VforVendetta
I remember that GAga was hyping Applause since 2012 though.mi don't really know the truth but I know that Applause is the lead single and that Gaga has said many times she loves it.

Archived