Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

So I miss CBB already. SIGH.

Here's a post from TiBB - Somebody who was there live. Super fun read. Sounds like Perez was slaughtered throughout the entire night which makes me SO happy.

I don't feel sorry for him at all tbh. 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel sorry for him at all tbh. 

Nope. All of the bullying he's been involved with over the years, and now he's FINALLY getting a taste of his own medicine. Karma is a wonderful thing.

That TiBB post is giving me SO much life. :giveup: Amazing to hear how it unfolded behind what we just saw on TV.

The drama continuing outside the house. Patsy not going near Perez or Nadia. Kav being an angry drunk mess. Hopkins onstage at the end shaking hands + doing ha eye rolls. Perez getting DEMOLISHED. Nadia still looking like a battered old cats arse. :giveup: This season keeps on giving beyond the grave!! :giveup:

I'm reaaallly gonna miss CBB. This was the perfect series.

That TiBB post is giving me SO much life. :giveup: Amazing to hear how it unfolded behind what we just saw on TV.

The drama continuing outside the house. Patsy not going near Perez or Nadia. Kav being an angry drunk mess. Hopkins onstage at the end shaking hands + doing ha eye rolls. Perez getting DEMOLISHED. Nadia still looking like a battered old cats arse. :giveup: This season keeps on giving beyond the grave!! :giveup:

I'm reaaallly gonna miss CBB. This was the perfect series.

Patsy knows what's good for her and her reputation :applause:

The CBB house was so extreme it caused Alexander to have a d--gs relapse once he left the house. Damn. :eek:

"It has been extensively reported how this series of CBB has been one of the most stressful and volatile in the history of the show," the statement reads. It has been ­documented in the past that Alexander has had issues that have led to him seeking professional help and treatment. This was a momentary relapse, completely out of his recent ­character and behaviour and he will certainly be addressing and dealing with this immediately."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a627477/cbbs-alexander-oneal-confirms-momentary-d--gs-relapse.html#~p3INJULifCqBJV

omg did anybody see Hopkins on Loose Women this afternoon? It got SUPER awkward/heated with her and Coleen when Hopkins refused to apologize/admit any wrong after making really nasty remarks about Coleen's sister Linda. Hopkins made the remarks about Linda's arm but it turns out it looks the way it does because of cancer...Hopkins didn't seem to care. Just really awful.

This is the only vid which has been uploaded so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0esnw9UnoWM

Archived