💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

The most amazing females always end up coming third with the exception of Nikki Grahame and Ashleigh Coyle

Makosi, Aisleyne, Deana, Gina, so I wouldn't be surprised if Katie H finishes in third place.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most amazing females always end up coming third with the exception of Nikki Grahame and Ashleigh Coyle

Makosi, Aisleyne, Deana, Gina, so I wouldn't be surprised if Katie H finishes in third place.

Speaking of Gina and Nikki...

1YGRbf5.jpg

Girls will be girls :smh:

ChavaWM

I find it funny how Perez kept saying he didn't care if anyone likes him, but would sit under the stairs and cry because of that same reason!

Morphine Prince

Despite Katie Hopkins's opinions I really do think she is very sensitive and hides it. I've come to like her despite her opinions and think this show was good for her. She's become a voice for us Perez haters lol. 

I don't think she will win. Right now I think Calum will win. 

Seeing her tear up realizing she isn't the most hated was sweet tbh. 

Katie delivers her opinions on LAST January's housemates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZiBYcoHhrc

I gotta admit, I did lol hard :deadbanana:

Elizabeth

Not completely related but has anyone seen Pigrez's Loose Women interview. It's actual trash. They essentially were enabling him at some points, and like everything he said sounded like complete bull****. Especially the part about why he was coughing right next to Alexanders bed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSb1V4uw6p4

They essentially were enabling him at some points

RIGHT? It was so ****ing frustrating :wtf: The audience applauding him also made me want to vomit :wtf:

Just over 3 hours to go until the final! :excited2:

Morphine Prince

I'm usually not home when this airs but I'll be home today so I'll be watching the finale on a live stream! (Hopefully it works). 

I want to get the full experience :) 

5th place goes to....

MICHELLE?!?!?!?!?

People probably didn't vote for her because they thought loads of people would vote for her

Archived