💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Just started watching BOTS from last night and omg at Eamonn Holmes. I don't usually like him, but within the first couple of minutes of being on screen he's referred to Perez as 'penis hilton' and 'the anti-christ' :lmao: 

So, 7 house guests are gone. 8 remaining and the show ends next week? Are they gonna evict like 4 in one day or? :rip:

There's the 'bombshell' eviction, I think more than one person could go from that, plus perhaps they'll do double evictions or something to get them out. However, I'm thinking Maybe they'll evict someone every day from Monday onwards and that'll be part of the 'bombshell'? 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cruelty

Just started watching BOTS from last night and omg at Eamonn Holmes. I don't usually like him, but within the first couple of minutes of being on screen he's referred to Perez as 'penis hilton' and 'the anti-christ' :lmao:

There's the 'bombshell' eviction, I think more than one person could go from that, plus perhaps they'll do double evictions or something to get them out. However, I'm thinking Maybe they'll evict someone every day from Monday onwards and that'll be part of the 'bombshell'?

Monday and Wednesday are definitely both evictions. If one person went on each of those days there would be six left in the final, so maybe a double eviction looks likely.

Morphine Prince

Oh, sounds excited.

JaysAMess

So, 7 house mates are gone. 8 remaining and the show ends next week? Are they gonna evict like 4 in one day or? :rip:

Fixed.

Emma said she'll be dragging ONE of them out, didn't she?

Morphine Prince

Fixed.

Emma said she'll be dragging ONE of them out, didn't she?

Oh, oops lol.

Morphine Prince

House guests is what they're called in America, right? :P

Yes, but house mates is also said as well. But in BB US they say house guests so I got used to it haha.

Although I have learned a lot of terms I didn't know from watching this show that I wish I could use irl without getting stared at like a freak :spin:

JaysAMess

Yes, but house mates is also said as well. But in BB US they say house guests.

Ah right.

BB US looks so confusing. :toofunny:

Morphine Prince

Ah right.

BB US looks so confusing. :toofunny:

I edited my earlier post. US BB is for 3 months. Eviction each week. They vote each other out. The public doesn't vote. They can be nominated through losing competitions or by the other house mates. There's twists too.

I hate how the producers are picking and chosing who the rules apply to. Perez should have been removed for that.

He already had one formal warning, and then was given a second formal warning. Ken's comments were milder than what Perez said tonight.

Perez is just really, really, really awful. The way he spoke to (the lovely) Calum was absolutely disgusting and the way Perez made light of it in the diary room was beyond words.

I edited my earlier post. US BB is for 3 months. Eviction each week. They vote each other out. The public doesn't vote. They can be nominated through losing competitions or by the other house mates. There's twists too.

I hope you join us and watch the civilian version of (UK) BB when it kicks off in June :P

I hate how the producers are picking and chosing who the rules apply to. Perez should have been removed for that.

He already had one formal warning, and then was given a second formal warning. Ken's comments were milder than what Perez said tonight.

ugh ikr? It's giving me flashbacks to the disgusting Helen Wood from last year who received a billion warnings yet she wasn't thrown out

OMGGGG I THOUGHT CAL WAS GONNA KILL PEREZ WHEN HE SAID THAT LMAOOOOOO

Yeah, it looked like he was going for him but clearly he thought better of it. He didn't let the pig win.

Morphine Prince

I hope you join us and watch the civilian version of (UK) BB when it kicks off in June.

Is that one for months or just one like CBB?

Archived