Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Nadia is being played by Perez perfectly. I felt bad for Calum because when it showed what he actually said about the food, he wasn't slagging her off at all. All he was saying is that he wanted to do something a little different and there's nothing wrong with that. Nadia is a damn fool for being friendly with Perez and believing what he said, and it's not like she's even reaping any benefits from it because she essentially has no other friends in the house, and the British public are booing her. 

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

I'm watching BOTS now and it's giving me life :lmao:

When Biggins said Michelle was a drag queen and then Louisa was so confused. Just before the ad break she was like "omg she's not a drag queen is she? Is she a man?" :rip:

Edit: http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/axed-cbb-scenes

This is vile, they're going anything to keep him in. Surely if this is true, he should be at least warned for it? 

Morphine Prince

I'm watching BOTS now and it's giving me life :lmao:

When Biggins said Michelle was a drag queen and then Louisa was so confused. Just before the ad break she was like "omg she's not a drag queen is she? Is she a man?" :rip:

Edit: http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/axed-cbb-scenes

This is vile, they're going anything to keep him in. Surely if this is true, he should be at least warned for it?

I've never seen a show so desperate to keep someone in.

Now I appreciate the US BB where the public doesn't vote lol.

Perez received a formal warning today for telling Calum in an argument that he was going to shove his dick up his ass. Nadia BLAMED Katie Hopkins for Perez saying that on BOTS :fail: :fail: :fail:

This time next week CBB will be over :cry:

EDIT: So I've decided that I want Calum to win. Such a lovely, decent guy.

Morphine Prince

Perez received a formal warning today for telling Calum in an argument that he was going to shove his dick up his ass. Nadia BLAMED Katie Hopkins for Perez saying that on BOTS :fail: :fail: :fail:

This time next week CBB will be over :cry:

EDIT: So I've decided that I want Calum to win. Such a lovely, decent guy.

WTF? Calum better take legal action.

Elizabeth

SO glad Nadia is out, and how many warnings has Perez had? Surely he's had more than what was allowed for Jeremy and Ken? I can't believe that in her exit interview, Nadia said that Perez was the one being bullied when he's made his whole career from being a bully. She is honestly do deluded, and I didn't think she was like that at all. 

B8oV1sXCAAAyCbb.jpg

giphy.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Morphine Prince

So, 7 house guests are gone. 8 remaining and the show ends next week? Are they gonna evict like 4 in one day or? :rip: 

Archived