💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

He will whenever he starts losing steam in terms of being a high profile figure in the house a.k.a plan B to be the most awful, irritating, painful-to-watch pig in the world.

And he's not far from there tbh.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So did Pigrez said sth about Gaga, Katy or Taylor as he promised to do

I believe he said something the first night along the lines of Taylor and Katy need him to stay relevant and that they use him.

Cruelty

Pricey was adorable in last night's live streaming. Her, Katie H and Michelle are my favourite housemates ever

This series is actually getting quite tiring to watching because of Perez, he seriously needs some mental help I've never seen anyone so mentally disturbed D:

HOW IS BANGING PANS TOGETHER TO KEEP SOMEONE AWAKE A THREAT OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE? :lmao:

Pigrez shouldn't exist.

Morphine Prince

GET PEREZ OUT! GET PEREZ OUT! 

Katie: Nice chant, maybe I'll get a t-shirt and be a cheerleader :lmao: 

GET PEREZ OUT! GET PEREZ OUT! 

Katie: Nice chant, maybe I'll get a t-shirt and be a cheerleader :lmao:

I made a shirt with 'Get Perez Out' on it. 

:flop:

Elizabeth

You know how Perez is saying he wants to go? I don't think he does, he wants to win, and he knows that by playing up (ie. the humping window this) and saying he wants to leave people will vote to keep him in longer because he knows people don't like him so will want to see him suffer. 

I screamed when Michelle was like "you know what you were doing Mario" then Katie went on a rampage and then Perez found the decapitated Mr. Buns in the storeroom   :lmao:

Also, Alexander has chosen to leave the house:

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/alexander-oneal-leaves-cbb-house

Poor Alexander ://

He won't even get paid now for the torture he went through :lmao: The British public made the WRONG decision getting Chloe out over Alex, now it's just a mess. I'd love if somehow Chloe could go back in but it ain't gonna happen. We need more males in the house though :giveup:

HOW IS BANGING PANS TOGETHER TO KEEP SOMEONE AWAKE A THREAT OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE? :lmao:

Pigrez shouldn't exist.

I KNOW :lmao: & co-signed.

Archived