Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Cruelty

Perez is demanding to see a lawyer because Katie Hopkins made a joke about whacking him with a frying pan in his sleep.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perez is demanding to see a lawyer because Katie Hopkins made a joke about whacking him with a frying pan in his sleep.

Yassss Katie :lmao:

Morphine Prince

He is so needy ugh. 

Loving Katie more each day. 

She didn't actually say that, she said she wanted to crash frying pans over his bed so he can't sleep

Perez is ridiculous :toofunny: I can't believe he's only just realised everyones hates him haha

WTG Michelle! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjjzpUBVvf4

It broke my heart watching Michelle cry and saying that. Perez is a goddamn sh*t.

YESSSSSSS KATIE IS ON FIRE TONIGHT :lmao: :lmao:

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!! :giveup:

I just LOVE how Michelle handled the fagg*t comment though. Mature, classy queen :applause:

Perez is such a pig. :wtf: Good riddance, Mr. Buns!

boobtank

After watching Perez on the show, you can see why Gaga is SO through with him. He is just disgusting.

Is it just me who thinks actually provoking someone is so much worse than the act that would ensue, AFTER being provoked? The intentions are always bad, it's like mental torture. :wtf:

Apparently there's a YouTube channel that uploads the episodes, can anyone link me?

Nevermind, found it!

Pure Adrenaline

So did Pigrez said sth about Gaga, Katy or Taylor as he promised to do

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

So did Pigrez said sth about Gaga, Katy or Taylor as he promised to do

He will whenever he starts losing steam in terms of being a high profile figure in the house a.k.a plan B to be the most awful, irritating, painful-to-watch pig in the world.

Archived